Assent

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dafong, Feb 12, 2008.

1. does anyone know how the Assent API is? Is it well documented??? What is the max # of order you can send in per second???

Thanks

#21     Mar 23, 2008
  2. wenzi

wenzi

Just send them an email. The email address for the API guys is on the website.

When you get your account you have to talk to them about orders per second if you are trading automated.

#22     Mar 23, 2008
  3. #23     Mar 23, 2008
  4. Bobarino

Bobarino

Sounds like you traded at Tuco, huh chief?

#24     Mar 25, 2008
  5. JCS

JCS

I hear everyone talking about Sub-LLC's are done with. Arima Capital is a sub-llc of Assent. I went and spoke with them and they are sponsoring my S7. Is there risk in trading with them? I addressed this problem to the director and he said it was only problems are with the prop firms that do no require their traders series 7's.

Anyone care to shed light on this for me?

#25     Mar 26, 2008
  6. Bobarino

Bobarino

Assent is not an LLC, its a broker-dealer and what did they explain was a "sub LLC"? Prop firms are the way to go

#26     Mar 27, 2008
  7. mews

mews

Assent is an LLC, hence the name Assent, LLC
    They are also a broker dealer. It seems the non-licensed sub llc's at Assent are slowly being dismantled. If you are interviewing or looking to trade at Assent and they require you to be licensed you are going to be fine. They have multiple branch offices and the guys running those groups are licensed through Assent as well. Not to say your money isnt safe in one of the sub llc's but the non-licensed, 5k up, 100-200k BP and 100% payout days are over at Assent from what I've been seeing. There are other structures there that do not fall under these characteristics, but time will tell how they fair.

#27     Mar 27, 2008
  8. JCS I trade remotely with Arima Capital a Sub-LLC of Assent. They are solid, Very happy with them.

#28     Mar 27, 2008