Assent

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dafong, Feb 12, 2008.

1. What the hell is this newguy nerd talking about....he kind of sucks :D

#11     Feb 26, 2008
  2. Sounds like someone is a disgruntled post-office employee..... Listen Newguy, you made a mistake... be a man and LIVE WITH IT.

you can't be a man if you were born with a vagina.

(unless you're a dike, no offense) lol

#12     Feb 26, 2008
  3. Yup.. what's the point of a technical indicator when you trade without a chart?

I've been trading with Assent in the LA office since January. I even had the privilege to meet Adam (the head trader) who came down to meet us and give a few lectures.

I'm still learning the ropes, but I am very happy here.

#13     Mar 21, 2008
  4. How much are the monthly fees?

#14     Mar 22, 2008
  5. What are the main Assent and sub-llc office options in Texas (I live in Austin) these days?

TIA

#15     Mar 22, 2008
  6. Remote platform fees are $100 per month. If you trade out of an Assent branch office, there usually aren't any platform fees.

#16     Mar 22, 2008
  7. Hmm this sounds like what I am looking for. Is there any way around getting a series 7, or are sub LLC's done with?

Thanks!

#17     Mar 22, 2008
  8. Sub-Account LLC's are done with.
    The SEC continues to make "inquiry" phone calls to these LLC's and they are shutting down left and right. The Tuco situation was not an isolated event. The SEC is making more phone "inquiries".

If you open up a Retail Account with Assent ( $25,000 minimum and 4:1 leverage intra-day ) you do not have to take the Series 7.

http://www.assent.com/branchlistings.php

#18     Mar 22, 2008
  9. There is an Assent branch office in Austin.

http://www.assent.com/branchlistings.php

#19     Mar 22, 2008
  10. Right I know where that office is at - was wondering if there was any other main or sub-llc offices in Texas. Is the Austin office "open" or are they closed and not taking on new traders that you know of - just curious.

#20     Mar 22, 2008