ASSENT withholding initial contrubution for a year

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by AutomatedTRader, Jul 18, 2003.

1. But then what would all the lawyers do? This could be devastating in this litigious society.....or to paraphrase Shakespeare "Kill all the Lawyers"....lol

I guess you're a 'naked put'.....that's pretty scary!!!

Don:D

#61     Aug 8, 2003
  2. tula

tula

cmuro

I don't understand why you are bad mouthing Assent?

Last Time i checked your adress is posted on the Assent website as an Assent Location.

Do you mind explaining why you are working with them if you don't like them?

regards,

Tula

#62     Aug 9, 2003
  3. jem

jem

Don-- This is in fun by the way. In Henry VI part two a member of the rebellion who was attmepting to create anarchy stated--in order to give the rebellion a chance the first thing we need to do is kill all the lawyers. i.e. If the rebellion wanted to get rid of the legal process individual rights and the truth and justice they needed to rid themselves of the lawyers who hold those things dear.

So you see that quote should be used to support and uplift attorneys.

By the way I do not really support most lawyers as there were too many jerks in the profession. But, I have to set the record straight on that quote whenever I get a chance , and I do get a lot of chances.

#63     Aug 9, 2003
  4. speedy

speedy

There is a lesson to be learned here about Andover.

#64     Aug 10, 2003
  5. All of you good people tell me please what kind of jeopardy awaits me, poor me, for being associated with Andover, no, Assent now.
    Open my eyes I am ready to hear the most terrible things.

Truly yours,
    Poor trading soul.

#65     Aug 10, 2003

6. Since when?

I know it has not always been the case.

#66     Aug 13, 2003
  7. it's been quite some time now.

#67     Aug 13, 2003
  8. Could someone tell me if Assent will open an account for a u.k citizen residing in England.

I trade approx 500,000 shares per month

thank you

#68     Sep 30, 2003
  9. Ask them directly.

#69     Sep 30, 2003
  10. Since you brought this thread up again, you might want to think about the 1 year holding policy:eek:

#70     Sep 30, 2003