Assent Sub-LLC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by MAnderson, Mar 29, 2008.

1. MAnderson

MAnderson

Thanks will check out their software.

So question 2 has been answered. Sub-LLC's of Assent are charged for eSignal. Now if this is at a discounted price or not does anyone know?

Thanks

#11     Mar 29, 2008
  2. very good point.

#12     Mar 29, 2008
  3. MAnderson

MAnderson

Does anyone know how I would be able to obtain a list of Sub-LLC's that are with Assent? Is there anywhere on the web to find this info.

#13     Mar 29, 2008

4. call the SEC i am sure they have an updated list.

#14     Mar 29, 2008
  5. yesdeck

yesdeck

I used Liquid Trading LLC a sub for Assent. apapowitz@lqdtrading.com No problem getting funds but talk to him about Assent

#15     Mar 29, 2008
  6. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT this guy MANDERSON was an sec guy trying to obtain lists of llc's in order to go after them.

#16     Mar 30, 2008
  7. MAnderson

MAnderson

NY, No way buddy... Looking to open a Sub-LLC with Assent and just doing my research before I jump into this venture with them. I just been talking to a few owners of Sub-LLC's with Assent and getting all the feedback I can before I decide to front out some funds and get this business going.

If there are any owners with Subs of Assent and can give me your input pros/cons I would appreciate it. Thanks

#17     Mar 30, 2008
  8. john12

john12

why do you want the names of owners of assent sub llc's? i promise you nobody who owns a sub llc will even utter what there real deal is. when it comes to commissions and perks this is a secretive game as everyone has a different deal. how good your deal is depends on how well you can negotiate and how much vol you do. i hear assent is swamped now as former tuco guys are going there so it might not be a good time to negotiate.

#18     Mar 30, 2008
  9. an extremely foolish thing to do right now. have you read all the trouble going on with the SEC? yet you are bright eyed and bushy tailed to start an assent sub LLC. wanting all sorts of details..... not asking about any other firms. not bringing up the 7 and its issues. and you have money to front?

tell us.. how long have you traded and where have you traded? what style do you employ in these challenging markets?

#19     Mar 30, 2008
  10. YES as I said (read my first post) Assent and the others DO OFFER A DISCOUNT (am I clear enough?) on eSignal. So you can save a few bucks on eSignal. eSignal (I have never used) ties itself to many trading execution platforms.

Why bother with a sub-LLC? why not just trade for Assent (then you have to get liscended which it seems the entire industry is going to after this Tuco business).

I'm starting to think that ultimately we will all have to be liscensed in order to do this. I used to be a liscended broker and my 7 expired. I don't feel like taking the test again but it seems like I will ultimately have to.

#20     Mar 30, 2008