Assent LLC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Cee, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Cee

Cee

I'd like to get some information from some people that have traded with Assent LLC to describe their experience. How was the training, comission splits, fees, trading environment etc.? I know they have different locations so I'd appreciate if you could include that as well.

Any insight would be a big help.

Thanks.

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

I have had 2 buddies who traded with them and were extremely satisfied, San Francisco office. They have two programs retail and pro i.e. you will need both series 7 and 66. You start with penny a share ad work your way down based on volume, keep 100% of profits ( trading your own capital), rent is waived at 265k shares.
    Keep in mind Assent is registered with FINRA and you may have other monthly fees beyond rent, most if these firms do.

3. gimp570

gimp570

I have been with em off and on for years...and have been very happy...

first rate firm....

4. Cee

Cee

I'm also trying to get an idea of how much it will cost me to trade on their desk on a monthly basis.

Is the profit split always 100/0? Or do you start off at (for example) 70/30 then after hitting certain profits get a higher split?

Gimp570 is there a reason you have been on and off with them?

I have read the website but I know it may be a little different from what really goes on with prop firms.

5. assent is now sunguard?

6. Cee

Cee

I think Sungard is the company Assent executes their trades through?..I may be wrong.

7. Cee

Cee

Thanks for the link USAtrader. Have you worked with Assent before? If so, how was your experience?

8. Yes, I've worked with Assent. Experience there has been good. Thus far solid firm overall.

9. Assent is one of the better firms out there....I work here so I know.

#10     Dec 4, 2009