ASSENT - got this offer... are there better out there?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by KING_HARDCASTLE, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Something is not clear.

Who is offering you the deal? Assent or the sub-LLC of the 30 traders at Assent. I'm assuming that Assent still allows a group of traders to form groups under which they hire and get overrides.

Because the reality is that unless you are part of the LLC of the 30 super duper traders, you are not exactly sitting with them. Any solid group gets their own space and keeps outsiders out.

If the deal is with the super duper trader LLC then it makes sense after some tweaking. If this is a direct with Assent deal, it's not that good for an experienced trader. You can find better.

#21     Dec 2, 2009
  2. Midas

Midas

What is the haircut on overnight leverage?

#22     Dec 2, 2009
  3. his chart makes no sense. the most important fact for the prop firm is your vol. thats bs some type of commission based on what deposit you put down.bottom line anyone trading 1-2 mil shares should not be paying more than $2.50/1000 with 10-20k down and min 20-1 leverage.remember many of these prop house are paying sub $1/1000 and are making a fortune on your trading. drive a hard bargain and if the prop house balks shop around theres a ton out there

#23     Dec 2, 2009
  4. People on ET always claim there's these great per share deals out there, yet no one ever says where they are.

Tell me where I can pay sub .002 per share with full add/remove ECN fees on a FAST and STABLE platform and I will let you take an override on my commissions every month for a year (which will add up to a substantial amount of money).

I will fund a 7 figure retail account, so prop leverage isn't necessary (obviously I want a full 100% payout since I'm putting up all my own money).

Thanks.

#24     Dec 2, 2009
  5. seriously if you have 5k only then you are not even clsoe to needing 200k to 500k buying power especially if you claim to hold overnight occassionally. You will have blown yourself out of this game before i even finish typing this !

#25     Dec 2, 2009
  6. Interesting comment. When I heard that Keystone had an institutional rate of .0025, it opened my eyes and I saw how profitable these prop firms could become !
    I mean, WOW, that's a whopping margin....for any business.

#26     Dec 3, 2009
  7. Keystone is becoming a serious player.

They are now offering a 12 months 'training' program. :)
    Other paid trainings are starting to look like a joke. One has to love capitalism.

#27     Dec 3, 2009
  8. I'm with neither so i can't answer, but I do know Bright pays interest on short positions. works out well for their stat arb guys.

#28     Dec 3, 2009
  9. #29     Dec 3, 2009
  10. lol so you are in austin :p

#30     Dec 3, 2009