Assent Conversions?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Load_the_boat, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Mike has never spent anytime on this board.

I like your stock stories, tell us some more please.....

You are welcome to come out to SD and trade, we would gaze in wonder at your amazing skills....please tell us more, we are all waiting for your "stories" of great trades....

See ya! It will be 65 degrees here today, and I am taking my kid to Seaworld.

#21     Jan 19, 2004
  2. Mecro

Mecro

I know enough to say that what you posted at first is pure BS.

Maybe you had a certain experience, but please do not even try to make it the absolute. EVERY firm has problems which can due to any reason. But you stated is complete opposite from whats going on in the firm.

#22     Jan 21, 2004
  3. Mecro

Mecro

Oh ok we have Mr. Millionaire trader here who is super awesome, hence he must be right. Funny he is still with the firm that he tries to bash. (and been with it for 2 years)

Man I would love to know who you are for real because I can know tomorrow how much you really make. In fact, if your figures are really what you claim, I can probably figure it out. But that's assuming, it's all true.

#23     Jan 21, 2004
  4. mrmoose

mrmoose

on assent's bullet like product?

#24     Jan 22, 2004
  5. Called Assent yesterday and today. Someone will call me on Friday. Does anyone have any inside info on this? Wondering about the details....

:cool:

#25     Jan 22, 2004
  6. fourcups

fourcups Guest

Find out HOW? You would break my privacy policy with assent.It's guys like you who should be kicked out!

#26     Jan 22, 2004
  7. fourcups

fourcups Guest

and for your info iam on my way to carlin where PTEK went..

#27     Jan 22, 2004
  8. mrmoose

mrmoose

anything going on with them?

#28     Feb 1, 2004
  9. i'mlong

i'mlong

I hate guys from SD. I'll be taking my kid to McDonald's.

#29     Feb 1, 2004

10. I don't really need to jump in the middle of this little assent love spat, but I believe this is the exact type of unethical behavior that was being addressed earlier when all you assent guys started pulling each others hair. I don't know who you are Mecro, but you have no right to know about others figures.

Thanks for proving the guys point on some of the unethical behavior that goes on there.

#30     Feb 1, 2004