Assent Conversions?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Load_the_boat, Jan 15, 2004.

1. If you haven't noticed yet, some people here (on ET) are representatives or people with some kind of stake in the firms they comment on, and they will say anything and everything that challenges their interests is bs, whether or not they know anything about the issue put forth.

#11     Jan 18, 2004
  2. Notice this guy has not responded to your direct question....simply not true..thank you for calling this BS out and into the open...

#12     Jan 19, 2004
  3. On the new product, I will be glad to give you more info as it develops...I do not know if I like it or not.

#13     Jan 19, 2004
  4. 4 years with Datek and cannot spell it????

#14     Jan 19, 2004
  5. fourcups

fourcups Guest

The name was Heartland.

#15     Jan 19, 2004
  6. fourcups

fourcups Guest

What ? is that...Office i trade from was 30 broad street.Are you a a member of the gossip? Must be!!! Good try though trying to cover your ass lol assent should do a better job in who they hire.

#16     Jan 19, 2004
  7. I know 4 guys who trade with assent plus me, who avg at least $700 net a day. I was afraid of this market without bullets too but I came to realize that stocks move up everyday, you just have to find them. And if you really want to short a stock just do it and wait. I took 2000 shares short of ASD at 108.43 covered 2 points later!

#17     Jan 19, 2004
  8. I agree, how the hell did they let you in one of their offices? LOL

As far as the "gossip", I find it interesting on how you can characterize your alleged experience at 30 Broad would be the same at any of the other offices. I will tell you that it is not the norm to talk about traders P/L.

Actually, that is wrong, when a guy has a record day in our office, we DO bring it to the attention of the office and he takes his ritual shot of Patron tequila...I apologize that you were never part of an office like that.

As far as "covering my ass", I do not need to, my ass does not need covering, I never traded at 30 Broad.

#18     Jan 19, 2004
  9. fourcups

fourcups Guest

LOL Iam a customer .Listen Michael Kestler it's guys like you who make assent bad..all the way out in SD and he knows whats going on in NYC hmm.. And you in SD would find out about conver before any of us here in nyc or hoboken..Do you trade TASR? i think i got a JACK ASS like you for 20k in that stock this week.Don't talk about your piker traders who make 100k a year.I want to hear when your traders do that in a month my 60k last month was ok but still not up to par.Any day pal just walk into TASR and i will make a man out of you!!! Did someone say PIKER!!! Go away you little pest.

#19     Jan 19, 2004
  10. vwpassat

vwpassat

I have worked out of 2 assent offices and for the most part the personnel as really unprofessional- Two guys at the broad street office, the last office i was in really just watched traders profit and loss and chat about it. The offices (well two that i have traded at), have no advantage if you know how to trade. If you dont you are on your own- But i can vouch on the comment about the unprofessional nature of the people at the broad street office-
    It is a shame that one and two persons can spoil it for a whole office- One thing though the hammer system kicks ass in execution. This firm has the potential to do excellent but they need educated and trained people to bring it out

thumbs up for the hammer system-
    thumbs down for the personnel

#20     Jan 19, 2004