Ass wiggle

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bungrider, May 5, 2003.

1. Sorry if that came out harsh.

I just noticed in the past weeks you've posted replies to very dated threads. While I value your comments this is akin to coming back with a reply to a verbal conversation hours after the initial people have left the room. I wasn't sure if you were aware you were doing it. If so, I'd encourage you to instead start a new thread on the topic.

I apologize. I should have worded my initial post much better.

#11     Feb 20, 2006
  2. Cheese

Cheese

No offence taken. If I have a comment to make not appropriate to a current thread, I sometimes use a search for the topic area and post on an existing thread. This way it gives hinterland to what one is posting.
    :)

#12     Feb 20, 2006
  3. I see. I hadn't thought of it that way. I would prefer a new thread. You'd rather post to an existing thread.

As the old saying goes, "Six one way - a half dozen the other". It all comes out the same.

#13     Feb 20, 2006
  4. Cheese

Cheese

I think the thread topic of "seeing big rips back and forth" in the e-minis is worthy of more attention. I just love the daily gyrations. They are there to make any trader rich but the first need is to get the necessary homework and problem solving done.

And the e-minis provide the biggest money trees for independent traders to exploit.

#14     Feb 20, 2006
  5. Do you focus your trading solely of the e-mini's nowadays?

I have been thinking for some time now that I'd like to transition slowly from equities over to futures over the course of the next year.

#15     Feb 20, 2006
  6. Steve, trade both at the same time.

#16     Feb 20, 2006
  7. I agree with Longhorn but instead of just trading futures and stocks, I have found it extremely profitable to take advantage of market news and put/call a stock. It is easy to do and you can really take advantage of market expectations.

#17     Feb 21, 2006
  8. Cheese

Cheese

Yes.

I currently use the YM. E-minis are fantastic for the trader to be riding their gyrations up and down. This is a profit-makers paradise.

I recommend them to you.

#18     Feb 22, 2006
  9. Cheese

Cheese

The illustration today (2/23/06) on YM is 60 down points, 80 points up & 70 points down.

Even a MACD with an appropriately tuned setting and/or other indicators should assist any player with some market knowledge to make something worthwhile out of today.

#19     Feb 23, 2006