“So that America can hear us! ”We are coming! We a

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, May 28, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

What do you people expect

That everyone will like you because you are an enlightened 'progressive' who tries to kiss their ass with handouts and american self-depreciation to the extent you blame us for 9/11?

That even though we are not using drones in Tunisia that they will like you?

That even though studies have concluded that the idealogical hatred does not stem from poverty you will continue to blame income disparity and american anything because that is part your own patronizing idealogy?

That in typical do-gooder fashion start to meddle in their internal politics by siding with the 'poor" and oppressed only to find they still hate you?

That muslims will abandon their religion with its centuries of agression and oppression just because you are nice guys?

That Muslim hatred of Swedes must be something the Swedes have done wrong?

There is no way we can move ahead with morons like you

#11     May 29, 2012
  2. Labor

Labor

9/11 IS INSIDE JOB !!!!!

damn are you late to information curve or what

now be a good kid and ask me for evidence, which I will happily produce and you will throw an insult and leave

see, future is predictable

#12     May 29, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

oh, you are one of those wackadoos as well

I'm guessing you are pro-communist from your handle, so we might have the triple crown here: muslim or muslim sympathizer, communist, 9/11 inside jobber

How can so much shit fit into one man?

#13     May 29, 2012
  4. Labor

Labor

see what I mean

you are not interested in conversation

I won't be fodder for your sick mind

find a video of imploding WTC7 and get back to me, until then see ya Jewish or at the very least Zionist parasite

#14     May 29, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hi c-kid!

#15     May 29, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

lol, sure I'll make that a priority after I wash my kippah. Hand wash only you know, tumble dry low

#16     May 29, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

hey Labor, heard any good jokes? I bet you really can bust a gut, with jokes I mean

So I was trying to book a flight on Islam airlines but they only have one way tickets....

Muslim Christmas: go ahead open your gift
    no you first

Just in CNN: 100 bodies recovered in suicide blast in Pakistan, rescuers moving on to second house

#17     May 29, 2012
  8. I thought he preferred "Cold"? :)

#18     May 29, 2012
  9. And then there's this explanation of what happened to wtc7. Unfortunately it's not nearly as fun to consider and besides science can't explain everything and if you believe this explanation you must not be as clever as the smart folks who won't be fooled and who know 9/11 was a conspiracy initiated by Israel's neocon puppets.

On September 11, 2001, 7 WTC was damaged by debris when the nearby North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed. The debris also ignited fires, which continued to burn throughout the afternoon on lower floors of the building. The building's internal fire suppression system lacked water pressure to fight the fires, and the building collapsed completely at 5:21:10 pm.[2] The collapse began when a critical internal column buckled and triggered structural failure throughout, which was first visible from the exterior with the crumbling of a rooftop penthouse structure at 5:20:33 pm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

#19     May 29, 2012