Asking for useful advice, please

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PDT, Jan 11, 2007.

#21     Jan 22, 2007
  2. mtb4u

mtb4u

#22     Jan 22, 2007
  3. Tough Crowd!!!:D

#23     Jan 22, 2007
  4. Joab

Joab

This brings up a good point.

I'm not trying to be smart but ... Why do you think you should be successful. ?

follow me:

Are there people that love golf as much as Tiger Woods. ?

Are there people that play golf everyday and practice consistently.?

The point I'm trying to make is that Trading like most other things in life is not for everyone and sometimes you have to know when it's a passionate hobby vs when it's your career calling.

I wish that hard work and passion were enough to be a succesful professional trader but the reality is it isn't.

The wise man knows himself vs. his desires.

#24     Jan 22, 2007
  5. No good: Adderall side effects include impotence and Tourette's syndrome. If you acquire both, you may find yourself referring to your own genitalia using profane language.

#25     Jan 22, 2007
  6. euphoria

euphoria

I read your message and I might have a solution. Follow me a minute....

I've been trading stocks and options for years and from time to time still feel the same you you do with your futures trading. (Rough). I find that tutoring others that are just getting into trading helps me rimind myself of the right way to do things and the wrong way to do things. Teaching others brings out the best of me and puts me back in the path to success. Can we try this...I have a general interest in undstanding how a futures contract works and how it is traded with all the risks involve. I know nothing about this product but I do have an interest in trading gas and crude. Can you help me understand?

#26     Jan 22, 2007
  7. No good: Adderall side effects include impotence and Tourette's syndrome. If you acquire both, you may find yourself referring to your own genitalia using profane language.

Seriously if anyone does have a prostrate flair up- try the natural route- I used a formula called Prosta Q available from Farr Labs on the west coast. (I also used Cipro). After the infection was under control I copied the formulation myself at the health food store which is basically Quercetin Complex & Zinc.~ stoney

#27     Jan 23, 2007