Asking a show-off for proof

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by SpotTrader, Oct 12, 2009.

1. you guessed wrong ... :p

#11     Oct 12, 2009

2. Thanks ....

more info - these are actual realmoney realtime currency trades with exact entry and stop stated before reversal. Healthy mix of losing and winning trades.

#12     Oct 12, 2009

3. Here's a couple examples of his posts ...

"I just closed a $500k account with IB and moved 600k around from other accounts to different brokers. Mind you, these monies are all pure trading profits, losses are very rare, the actual capital stays where it is"

"You stupid assholes are never going to learn that trendlines, fibonacci, patterns, Gann, and other technical mumbo-jumbo don't work"

"Just let someone who knows the game manage your trades and just sit back and relax and get paid nice income"

#13     Oct 12, 2009

4. Yeah. :)

Wasted? No. Good answers so far, including yours. :)

#14     Oct 13, 2009
  5. Add the person to your ignore list if you feel no value exists in their posts. Orient yourself to the market, rather than to personalities, and spend your time learning to trade, instead of, learning to handle idiots on the interwebs.

Maybe the guy can trade, or maybe he represents just another of many trolls who frequent web sites such as these. Either way, his skill set has no influence over your own. Focus on developing your own talents, and you'll find you no longer give a rat's ass what anybody else has to say.

Good Trading to you.

- Spydertrader

#15     Oct 13, 2009
  6. Is there a way to post actual trading results at a forum without violating identity and/or other legal issues and leave no doubt as to whom the results belong to?

Thanks

ST

#16     Oct 13, 2009
  7. 1) Brokerage Statements (can be faked)
    2) PnL Statements from Stock, Futures and Currency Transactions (can be faked)
    3) Live Calls (can't be faked, but most definitely can be fudged)

This is the internet ... if you're really this pissed at the guy, just take my first advice and and tell'em to fuck off.

#17     Oct 13, 2009
  8. I'd love to 'chat' with him...

Mwohahahahaaaa..

#18     Oct 13, 2009
  9. How is that different than ET? :D

#19     Oct 13, 2009
  10. maxpi

maxpi

He's abusive, he asserts that he can prove negatives.. he's a dumb son of a bitch con man I'd say just from seeing that post... there is no good outcome from associating with him most likely so hit the ignore button... If he builds up his ego online and starts talking like that to people in person, likely he will get spankings... so just hit the ignore button and let him rant all day.. don't let people quote him, it ruins if for those that have him on ignore...

#20     Oct 13, 2009