Asking a favor from Baron, Ignore whole Threads

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by themickey, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Gambit

Gambit

It's a clever way to make money.

#61     Dec 24, 2017
  2. i960

i960

Please run my MA-CROSS-784 system Gambit. If it makes money I will need you to pay me 5000$ per contract from your profits. If it doesn't, my apologies and happy holidays.

#62     Dec 24, 2017
    vanzandt, VPhantom and d08 like this.
  3. Gambit

Gambit

Hahaha! Charles, you're getting roasted bro! j/k.

This is all harmless banter for the most part. No offense intended.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    #63     Dec 24, 2017
  4. Xela

Xela

It's being resolved, now - and thanks indeed to whomever, however that happened.

(The person concerned is no longer listed as a sponsor, and nearly all his threads have been removed.)

#64     Dec 30, 2017
    vanzandt likes this.
  5. zdreg

zdreg

It is not a surprising outcome considering that most posters are products of the lackluster feely- good American educational system. The lack of ability to write a coherent paragraph is fairly obvious. Research techniques are minimally taught in school. For these posters,the word search in the upper right hand corner might as well be in a foreign language.

#65     Dec 30, 2017
  6. zdreg

zdreg

ZB... said that he showed his "girlfriend" the negative posts and she laughed at them.
    Is she still laughing?

#66     Dec 30, 2017
    Xela likes this.
  7. zdreg

zdreg

. At one point ZB.....asked you to partner with him. Your lack of gratitude is incredulous.:D

#67     Dec 30, 2017
    Xela likes this.
  8. Gambit

Gambit

Oh my god! Are you serious?! It's a christmas/festivus season to remember! Merry New Year everyone!

#68     Dec 30, 2017
    Xela likes this.
  9. Gambit

Gambit

#69     Dec 30, 2017
    lawrence-lugar and vanzandt like this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

He went out in a blaze of glory though. Anybody catch his last round of posts before they were deleted? Called each of us every profanity under the sun. He snapped. Deep end. Oh well. Guess we'll never know if we can get 300% annually with no losing trades. It was a "mathematical formula" so it couldn't fail.
    bye bye Chucky. :p:finger:

#70     Dec 30, 2017
    Xela likes this.