Asked If Justice Department Is Spying On Congress, Holder Refuses To Answer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 6, 2013.

1. jem

jem

you are correct term limits might help as long as it is illegal for these guys to go to work for the people who lobbied them.

#11     Jun 7, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

That's another problem. It should be illegal for retired Congressmen and Senators to work for or become a registered lobbyist. In fact, lobbying should be either banned entirely or have severe restrictions.

#12     Jun 7, 2013
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Neither side exposes the other because they're both blackmailed. Competency? Wake up. An 8 year old bully plays better politics than the gop.

#13     Jun 7, 2013
  4. Exactly, I've been saying the same thing for years. I just don't think that most people can comprehend the depths of the corruption.

#14     Jun 7, 2013
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Echelon has been around for 50 fucking years. PRISM is just another code name for an Echelon subprogram. You're exactly right. US military higher ups have confirmed the same. What gets me is its mostly the older, fuddy-duddy types who just can't come to terms with the shit they allowed on their watch. It all makes perfect sense but nobody can bring themselves to connect the dots....

Anyway, cudos to you for having the stones acknowledge the obvious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

#15     Jun 7, 2013
  6. Eight

Eight

Our leaders are essentially insider trading buffs. Of course they say "what a great country", they know what's going down ahead of time, they trade on that info and they leave office much wealthier than when they arrived. That is what their minds are on for the most part. If we pressure them they will act though, getting voted out means no more insider info!

#16     Jun 7, 2013