Ask Yourself WHY the SEC is even considering banning ALL short selling.....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by flytiger, Sep 18, 2008.

1. heypa

heypa

We're screwed this time ,but I can fix it so it can't happen again.
    No long purchase without a down tick.
    No short sale without an up tick.

There. that aught to do it. Simple solutions. You gotta love 'em.

#31     Sep 23, 2008
  2. Joab

Joab

If you weren't sure about flytiger being a nut job before ..... I'm sure this post will seal his fate.

ROFLMAO

Terrorists taking down the country by short selling .... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can you say WACKO :eek:

#32     Sep 23, 2008
  3. Guess you're not listening to the hearings. Now, how about you post something factual, instead of some opinion you've just pulled out of your ass?

Your that guy at the bar, aren't you. You know the type. "Why, if I were there, I'd have...................." when you'd never have done a thing.

I did something. And yes, Junior, it was terrorism. Now, that's last week, the big raids. It's always been there, and the disgusting part was, these guys who are now banks facilitated it, along w/their smaller brethern.

You said you were 'in the business'. Look at your coworkers. A little green are they? Scared are they? Good. Now you know how the people whose jobs the industry crushed feel.

Next time you're down on your knees looking for advancement, you'd better say a little prayer I'm as wacky as you say. Matter of fact, I hope I'm as wacky as you say.

#33     Sep 23, 2008
  4. sprstpd

sprstpd

I call BS.

#34     Sep 23, 2008
  5. Careful what you wish for. Talking bank holiday. Ever seen one of those?

#35     Sep 23, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

Oh I'm pretty sure your a total nut job !

Folks, ignore this clueless fool, he is the kind of guy that use to spearhead witch hunts in the 1700's.

I thought dinosaurs like him were dead and gone BUT I guess not, the US is in worse shape than I thought if fools like this are still running around in it.

Unfrigginbelievable you are a piece of work dude.

#36     Sep 23, 2008
  7. heypa

heypa

FLYTIGER
    Satire man. No I haven't experienced a bank holiday. I,m just 82. I was too young to really remember the last one. Have you experienced one?
    I do think that the present bail out proposal doesn't pass the stink test.

#37     Sep 24, 2008
  8. So, whay are you so afraid? Hitting home, is it Slappy? If I'm such a wack job, just ignore me. I'll blow myself up.

Do you think I made up the IB memo? Or the call that Legend has banned ALL short sales?

Your business is over. you're done, finished. It's over. Just like the thousand companies scum like you wiped out.

I'm sorry. I just had a seizure. Doc, Oh Doc.!!!

You'd better wake the fuck up, smell the coffee, and realize the bullshitters you're llistening to are selling us all down the river.

#38     Sep 24, 2008
  9. Nope. I haven't. But that doesn't mean one is out of the question.

If you remember, the week after 9/11 was a first in your lifetime. But it happened.

God bless you. You might see some of nutmegs' joke in the joke thread you heard when you were a kid.

#39     Sep 24, 2008
  10. im not so sure the theory isnt too far off. remember who all these IBanks recruit from MIT etc. its not joe schmoo from san jose
    its sanjay schmoo from pakistan........ it could have been pulled off alot easier than people may think with all the info they had.

anyways flytiger, you sound like you need a break what do you think?

#40     Sep 24, 2008