Ask Me Anything About Being A Fx Introducing Broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by fxvipservice, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Pikers" could certainly benefit but the biggest accounts benefit as well. No matter how much volume an individual may do it will be nowhere close to the overall volume an IB brings in across all their accounts. Do you think you get better pricing by funding a $500, $5,000, $50,000 account or being part of a group with millions on deposit? Do you think you get better customer service by being an individual account holder or part of a million dollar group. If you have a question or issue you call the 800# and wait on hold, I have the cell phones of some of the CEO's and all relevant support people on speed dial and I can connect and resolve situations within seconds. This is essential to my clients. They can focus on their trading and leave any questions or issues to me.
    Going direct can get you wider spreads then going through an IB. You leverage my volume relationship to get access to top level pricing. The broker compensates an IB out of the markup they take, this is built into the price because a broker will always be allocating a certain % of the markup for the sales team whether it is an internal team on salary or an independent IB referring clients.

#31     Apr 28, 2011
  2. fxvipservice,

I regret I will need to close this thread. I sent you an PM asking you to contact Baron to become a sponsor.

Sorry.

ES

#32     Apr 28, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.