Ask me any question...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bakinec, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Bakinec

Bakinec

What's up???

2. Bakinec

Bakinec

Did you know? That the concept of Yin & Yang, the light and the dark, in Taoist, is, unbeknownst to the so-called knowledge of the internet, and revealed to me, etymologically rooted to the months June(Yin) and Jan(Yan)uary, with the longest day falling usually within 21st of June, and the shortest on 21st of December! 12-6. 180.

This is free information, grab and run with it. As long as you spread it, I do not give a damn who gets a creadit!

3. Bakinec

Bakinec

I was always a thief anyway, so maybe I stole this and forgot that I gleaned this from somewhere. Maybe I do not even know, in that I forgot, who or how many people the credit really goes to for this being revealed to me.

4. yes, man has been trying to cram all of life into a positive/negative universe for a long time. It would be so simple and it makes so much sense.

5. Bakinec

Bakinec

In effect, the Summer (Shumerians [Sibboleth]) Solstice, at June 21, is when the DAY (light) is longest, whereas the Winter ("Minter" as sounds got confused when spoken when cold) Solstice is not exactly January but very close - 21 December - is when the NIGHT is longest.

6. don't forget, for those of us that like to get high, the red mushrooms which you can find in the winter under connifers are very prized. Often celebrated by hanging red balls on pine trees.

7. Bakinec

Bakinec

Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh bro. :D It's good to get high once in a while. :)
    But seriously, it makes sense doesn't it? Yin/Yang - Light/Dark - June (Yun)/January(Yan) - Summer/Winter Solstices.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yin/Yang = Hard/Soft.

The manner of drinking or spitting is either hard or soft.

9. Ricter

Ricter

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

10. fhl

fhl

Why will Bruce Springsteen only do concerts in states where he is allowed to go into girls bathrooms and watch little girls pull down their underwear?

#10     Apr 13, 2016