Ask for help to expert in Pascal language

Discussion in 'App Development' started by tradingwwww, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Ask for help to expert in Pascal language

i am need fix expert in Pascal language

Who knows to Pascal language , please send me

2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Pascal still around shocked, I used to code in this via Delphi 20years area ago, so doubt I'd be a lot of use, depends on how many Pascal Code examples there are via Googling I guess.

3. d08

d08

Read a book, no expert needed then. The language is quite irrelevant nowadays, I suspect some industrial machines designed in the 80s still use it though.

4. truetype

truetype

5. Turveyd

Turveyd

Well, no some/most people just aren't going to have the problem solving brain required to code.

6. Sig

Sig

What is this for? A lot of us old timers had to learn Pascal in college so I'm sure someone would be willing to dust it off for a few minor fixes to some legacy code. But if you want to do any major work you're going to be hard pressed to find anyone who's not desperate willing to do it in Pascal if for no other reason than that a professional wouldn't want to sign their name to it.

Overnight likes this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

This thread wins silliest thread of the year award. I bet the OP is from the middle east/near east region. Just a feeling.

8. Is this Pascal program trading related? What is your goal/What are you trying to do? I seriously doubt that you are developing new software in Pascal so it is probably old legacy software. If it is pre-1993 Pascal written for performance than it probably has a lot of inline-assembly or even worse opcodes in a string executed with something like PROCEDURE ABSOLUTE.

Give us some idea here man, the difficulty levels can vary widely depending on when this program was originally developed. On the off-chance that you are starting from scratch then pick another language, even old-school BASIC has better support and tools than Pascal.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  9. I do not like using MetaTrader platforms
    Use different trading platforms and convenient
    What is the problem

10. truetype

truetype

#10     Oct 28, 2017