Asian Futures Traders

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by bolter, Apr 11, 2006.

1. I am sorry for I have been trading with my local brokers with a broker which would tell me everything about it (also my English is not very well I guessed). :) actually, in my country there is just several local brokers which we can count on,

not to mention every broker is 10 pips to 20 pips spreads and US$30 to 50 commissions !

So with my humble, would you please tell me ? :)

Thank You !

#41     Nov 11, 2007
  2. Anyone here is trading some asian bonds futures?

#42     Nov 11, 2007

3. If your English is not good enough to understand IB's
    site, you should stick with your local broker in a language
    you know.

#43     Nov 11, 2007
  4. IluvVol

IluvVol

I am, JGB futures and futures options.

#44     Nov 11, 2007
  5. I have found the Margin and Commissions, but really I thought that the spreads is not stated in the website, for I have opened the contract spesification, but I have only found another informations.

I guessed I'll call them, if you suggest me to stay with my local broker.

Thanks, and good luck for all of us.

:)

#45     Nov 11, 2007
  6. JGB @ CME or...? Which is the daily ATR in yen or $ ?

#46     Nov 11, 2007
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just noticed this thread. After reading through it I'm not sure what if any solution you came up with. There is a an Index Futures chat room right here on ET. Although originally intended for US equity indexes as far as I know it not used much if any during Asian hours. If your still looking for a chat room no reason I know of why you couldn't use it.

http://www.elitetrader.com/ch/

#47     Nov 11, 2007
  8. IluvVol

IluvVol

I execute through the Tokyo Stock Exchange where JGB contracts are trades sometimes Singapore.

#48     Nov 11, 2007
  9. I trade JGB futures on the TSE and the ATR (10 day) is .43
    (430,000 yen). It rarely falls below .25.

Hope this helps.

#49     Nov 11, 2007
  10. IluvVol

IluvVol

I am in contact with the Financialchat network (www.financialchat.com), an IRC live chat community. I will keep you updated on their reply. They advertise a free setup and running of new chats on their servers.

Hope we can get something started asap because there will be a number of traders during Asian market hours who want to take things to the next step from the currently delayed blog model to live chat.

#50     Nov 11, 2007