Asian Futures Traders

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by bolter, Apr 11, 2006.

1. >HFOA

>...and look to trade the japanese markets when IB opens up for trading there.

You can now trade Japanese stocks and futures
    through IB.

#31     May 24, 2006
  2. Hello ! Asian Futures Mania !!!

I have been trading Hangseng, Kospi, and Nikkei, and really interest joining Asian Futures Forum like you guys !

However, I have met a big problem (is it a big problem ?) --> in my local brokers the spreads for Asian Futures (and their Mini's) is 10 pips, also charged commissions US$ 30 --> totally I must reach 16-19 pips just to Break Even Point not even talk about Profit !

Any one there please help me, Which Broker Preferred:
    1. Spreads is Low and No Commissions (or smaller commissions than my broker)
    2. Can Trade Mini Futures Index (or also Options ?)
    3. Online Trading and accept International Client, Regulated and Safe
    4. Use MetaTrader 4 (preferred)
    5. Allow Scalping or any system we want

Thank You Very Much To All !!!

:)

#32     Nov 11, 2007
  3. IluvVol

IluvVol

can you also please PM me, trading out of Tokyo.

#33     Nov 11, 2007
  4. IluvVol

IluvVol

]

Why dont we start up some real-time chat through the IRC network? No cost, fast, efficient. Entry can be permissioned, meaning not everybody gets to join unless they show they trade Asian futures. The latter being a suggestion, only.

#34     Nov 11, 2007

5. You can trade the Nikkei225 Mini in Osaka at 500 yen per tick
    through IB for 300 yen RT.

#35     Nov 11, 2007
  6. Hello, learner2007 !

I really get confused with Interactive Brokers' product spesification in their website, and also their TWS Demo (maybe I will fet more familiar later).

They really didn't reply my e-mail, i have been suggested by someone to just contact them for they really might not reply your e-mail because they are so busy.

Do you ever trade mini hangseng ? How much is the:
    1. Margin Requirement ?
    2. Spreads ?
    3. Commissions ?
    4. HKD per tick / pips ?

Thanks Again !

#36     Nov 11, 2007

7. Sorry, I trade Japanese futures only.

IB's information on its site is very clear I think.
    http://individuals.interactivebrokers.com/en/accounts/fees/commission.php?ib_entity=llc
    http://individuals.interactivebrokers.com/en/trading/marginRequirements/margin.php?ib_entity=llc

#37     Nov 11, 2007
  8. Oh I see, per tick is around US$ 9,3 (I guessed 1 tick is 5 points or pips, right ?)
    and IB commissions is around US$ 2,5 roundturn two sides.

Then how much is the margin required for trading 1 lot Mini Nikkei (Intraday only) ?

&

and how many pips is the spreads ?

Do you trade Nikkei Index Options too ?

Thank You.

#38     Nov 11, 2007
  9. IluvVol

IluvVol

Its all on their website. If you cannot find that information then, honestly, you should keep your finger away from trading. Not everything will be served on the silver platter...

#39     Nov 11, 2007
  10. >IluvVol

Exactly!!

#40     Nov 11, 2007