Asian Futures Traders

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by bolter, Apr 11, 2006.

1. xiaohu

xiaohu

hi,
    so is this real time chatroom taking off ?

thanks

#21     May 2, 2006
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Bolter,

I would also be interested. I’ll send you an e-mail. I live in US and currently trade DAX futures. Looking into Nikkei Singapore futures (cme is closed around my evening time and their volume is not as big as Nikkei).

Regards,
    redduke

#22     May 5, 2006
  3. rosy

rosy

you can chat me during asian trading hours and I will provide a tighter quote in singapore nikkie options.

PM me for contact details.

#23     May 5, 2006
  4. joesan

joesan

I am a daytrader of HSI and SGXNK and Kospi 200. I am interested in joining any forum or group of asian stock index futures&options

If you are interested, I know one discussion forum for discussing HSI during the trading session, it is a HK website (name as taxi driver's site) and in traditional Chinese. I am on holiday but will post the link here when I return to my office several days later.

#24     May 5, 2006
  5. HFOA

HFOA

I am interested in your forum/chatroom, I trade Nikkei 225 and look to trade the japanese markets when IB opens up for trading there. PM me

#25     May 8, 2006
  6. I am very interested. thanks:)

#26     May 8, 2006
  7. Do any english speaking websites exist?

#27     May 8, 2006
  8. If you are interested PM bolter and he can give you details. There is also a website that we have joined that is reasonably quiet (compared to et, what isnt?) but focussed on the asian markets.

#28     May 8, 2006
  9. joesan

joesan

Here is the site

http://www.driver-sky.com/

As mentioned above, it is focused on HSI and in chinese

#29     May 9, 2006
  10. What brokers and data providers do you recommend for trading the Asian futures markets?

Also, if anyone knows of a good broker for trading Asian stocks (especially Japan, Korea, China, India) please let me know.

Thanks.

#30     May 18, 2006