Asian Futures Traders

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by bolter, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Rudi_P

Rudi_P

I am interested as well. I trade the HSI, SGXNK and the K200, using mostly options though.

Rudi

#11     Apr 12, 2006
  2. To all you guy who are in the east coast trading the asian Index
    What time do you,ll start trading the nik2 and the dax
    Information is great appreciated

#12     Apr 12, 2006
  3. I live in Hong Kong and I trade solely HSI Futures, but I'm just a daytrader (no position overnight).

#13     Apr 12, 2006
  4. bolter

bolter

I've had a reasonable level of response. However, none of the existing real-time forums that were PM'ed to me look like they fit the bill, so we may need to start something ourselves. I'll give the thread another day or two first.

#14     Apr 12, 2006
  5. Simex

Simex

My reply to Bolter-I see you registered, but didn't post. Pity that you don't work with the moderators there to make improvements and additions if you see a need-since the forum I pm'd you already has 300 members from around Asia, and over the next few months some of us are making efforts to evolve, improve the forum. In addition, as I mentioned several of those guys are fund managers trading different markets in Asia. I myself, although with a small account, made 150% profit in a week in March.

I believe people must make efforts not expect a free ride. We can all learn from each other. Still, if you wish, set up another forum. Good luck.

To the other people who PM'd me or posted here-I'll send you the link.

#15     Apr 12, 2006
  6. bolter

bolter

Simex,
    I will offer my support to your forum and I have no intention of creating anything even remotely similar. Why would I? I'm talking about starting a closed group of Hang Seng and Nikkei traders who communicate real-time via an IM (or similar), posting trades or charts, swapping ideas etc.

#16     Apr 12, 2006
  7. Simex

Simex

Bolter-that's a very interesting idea, with caveats regarding self reliance on signals and speed (tw reverses so quickly). Maybe you would be best to do it your way using this thread and then MSN messenger, or maybe start a group using some of the traders at the futures forum. Anyway, it's a work in progress still, and needs lots more active membership and topics. Chat with the mod.

Hope you do well in your trading.

#17     Apr 12, 2006
  8. bolter

bolter

I want to keep this thread alive for another day or two. Any other interested parties?

#18     Apr 13, 2006
  9. bolter

bolter

bump ....

#19     Apr 13, 2006
  10. bolter

bolter

We had about 20 expressions of interest. I have sent PMs requesting e-mail addresses and/or e-mailed a PDF file to all. Please give me your feedback on it's contents.

bolter
    spikesingapore@gmail.com

#20     Apr 14, 2006