Asian Futures Traders

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by bolter, Apr 11, 2006.

1. bolter

bolter

To anybodys knowledge, is there a real-time forum (chatroom, IM, ICQ etc) for Asian futures (Nikkei 225, Hang Seng etc) traders that I can participate in? I'm interested in sharing views and ideas, posting trades etc with other serious traders during Asian market hours. Please PM the details.

In the event that this request draws a blank (highly likely) then I might be interested in getting something off the ground. If you are a serious trader and would be interested in participating in such a forum please indicate your interest, by replying to this thread, or PM me. Traders only - no vendors, pikers, wankers, pretenders, lurkers, or parasites.

2. bolter

bolter

bump ....

3. I think you refused giving right for admission to majority ET members :confused:

4. dealer

dealer

Unable to send PM. But, yes, I would be interested in participating. I am based in the US but I also trade Asian indices (Nikkei, Hang Seng, SPI 200).

5. Simex

Simex

hehe, I was thinking of posting a thread about the futures forum a number of us use to discuss the Asian markets.

So, I'll pm the link.....to bolter and dealer-any others interested?

Please join up and make it a better and better forum....

We only ask that new members keep their contribution to any discussions civil, friendly, and interesting. We can all learn from each other.
    :cool:

6. Between "no vendors, pikers, wankers, pretenders, lurkers, or parasites" and "civil, friendly, and interesting" this is going to be a tough call :)

I'm interested - currently hang out with traders who mainly trade the aussie markets. I trade HSI six to ten times a day and keep thinking about SGXNK.

7. bolter

bolter

Thanks for your interest guys. Anybody else?

8. Skyer

Skyer

I would be interested. I trade Nikkei, HSI and looking into trading KOSPI.
    I chat with another fulltime trader during the day, we have both recently switched from trading Nasdaq.

9. Simex

Simex

I sent a PM to skyer and Kiwi, hope you all enjoy the site. Bolter and dealer-look forward to reaidng your posts.
    :cool:

10. mokwit

mokwit

Simex can you PM me.

#10     Apr 11, 2006