Asian destruction.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by praetorian2, Oct 6, 2002.

1. nitro

nitro

xtrader,

I doubt P2 is racist - he seems to be one of the most generous people on these boards.

However, I do agree that the use of the word, "japs," or "speaks," or "Dagos," or "Spade," etc will ruffle the feathers of a person of the corresponding ethnicity.

nitro

#11     Oct 6, 2002
  2. spoos settled a bit above fair value in last 15 minutes
    of trade friday they ripped 5-6 handles up
    so for now ...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

#12     Oct 6, 2002
  3. Didn't mean to offend. I just use shorthand a lot.

#13     Oct 6, 2002
  4. Oh, so now you don't like people with little hands?

Jeez...

:D

#14     Oct 6, 2002
  5. I am excited to see what happens when Germany opens. I wonder how those Krauts will handle Friday's action in the US.

#15     Oct 6, 2002
  6. taodr

taodr

Oil is up regarding the French tanker. Also there is another "warning' by a so called bin laden. The Japanese are always oil sesitive.

#16     Oct 6, 2002
  7. You might have nailed my entire lineage in that one sentence!

Yes. It's much more polite to say, 'imperialist americans,' or, 'white boyz can't jump,' and I am totally goofing here.

#17     Oct 6, 2002
  8. Okay, even I'll admit it, that was a good one. :)

But, seriously, you know exactly what they will be doing. It is hard damn work keeping a double digit unemployment rate. They probably have some sort of protest against free-markets, immigrants, or the United States, scheduled.

#18     Oct 6, 2002
  9. JayS

JayS

#19     Oct 6, 2002
  10. Winston

Winston

The President is delivering a speech to the Nation Mon evening 8 p.m. EST to make his case for eliminating Saddam. Be interesting to see how this plays out in the market tomorrow. Could also be what's fueling the Japs, that lingo reminds me of my WWII generation grandparents and uncles.

#20     Oct 6, 2002