Ashley Judd All But Certain To Run For Senate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 10, 2013.

1. jem

jem

Yeah, remember that week you could not believe that Romney pulled close.. you were upset the polls got unskewed. no?

you are confusing victory with the unskewing.

The polls unskewed from D plus 14- 20 to using a template of either the 2008 or 2010 elections. And you were unsettled.

#31     Mar 11, 2013
  2. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gK0KQW0ppeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#32     Mar 11, 2013
  3. I questioned one poll jem when one poll changed from their previous 8 or 9. The poll released after that went back to their previous Obama numbers.The poll that I questioned was in fact wrong.For 8 months I told you Pew,NBC/WSJ,and Intrade was correct.I told you the republican skewed poll defense was nonsense and that Rasmussen,dick morris and Gallup were wrong

I was never shaken or unsettled

#33     Mar 11, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

I don't think 2014 will be that much of a match. The districts are isolated for the House. The Senate will take a bigger organization but McConnel has been here before.

It may be interesting to see if the GOP catches up on using social networks though.

#34     Mar 11, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Oh, that was the key to Obama's victory. AK was never shaken or unsettled. LOL

:D :D :D :D

#35     Mar 11, 2013

6. Mitch is scared,he thought he had this thing in the bag.He tried his best to discourage her from running with ads like that.He better be careful about beating up on a women too much as that is only going to hurt him

#36     Mar 11, 2013
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Most professional cheerleaders dont get shaken or rattled, while blindly following their team.

#37     Mar 11, 2013

8. As a mod once said to me

"Please add real content to a thread or you will be requested to not post in those sections.

thank you."

#38     Mar 11, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Quit trolling and i will.

#39     Mar 11, 2013
  10. My posts are politics related and I didn't insult anyone.You have came into this thread twice only to insult me

As a mod once said to me

"Please add real content to a thread or you will be requested to not post in those sections.

thank you."

#40     Mar 11, 2013