Ashley Judd All But Certain To Run For Senate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Master's degree from Harvard ,positions are more to the left then obamas,successful self made multimillionaire

#21     Mar 10, 2013
  2. Mercor

Mercor

"Self-made"..... As self made as you believe Romney was self-made.

#22     Mar 10, 2013
  3. Wallet

Wallet

Brain filled with leftist crap assumed as education, uttering nonsense which is idolized by the brain-dead Hollywood cult, who made her rich paying to see her movies...... She has absolutely nothing in common with the average citizen, and not one iota of substantive experience to lead from.

I'm sick of people thinking Hollywood is something special. Most actors/actresses are as dumb as a box of rocks and are extremely narcissistic in nature. They mistake the idolization by their fans as a mandate to promote their self-interests.

If people are idiots enough to vote these people in, they get what they deserve, which by indications of the last election this country is headed like a snowball in hell down the crapper.

#23     Mar 10, 2013
  4. jem

jem

you all know I am a conservative libertarian.

Ashley Judd is pretty and she is a good actress.
    I suspect she could smoke McConnell in most states and probably Kentucky.

He is shitting a brick right now.

Hopefully it will snap his ass and the republican parties ass to attention...

They need to realize they if the continue to play establishment politics they will get beat by the ashley judds of the world.

They need to start fighting for what we believe in.

Lower taxes, more liberty.
    As of now does it really matter whether we have an establishment republican or another democrat in the senate?

Other than Ron Paul, is there a difference?
    How do you know?
    What do they stand for?

#24     Mar 10, 2013
  5. jem

jem

the scary thing for the republican party is when I made that post, I thought a few people would rip my head off.

I thought a few people would tell me I am nuts and we need Mitch McConnells.

I ever felt bad making the post, because I really do not want judd to win.

#25     Mar 11, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

I don't think Judd can beat Mcconnel. But she will get lots of hollywood bucks.

I was going to say something to you about your post but I figured I had enough battles going on. And you have a penchant to defend your points to the death! :D

#26     Mar 11, 2013
  7. Last poll showed Mitch leading by +4.He is the favorite due to Kentucky being a very conservative state but with the right campaign Ashley can pull it off.Mitch should be leading by much more then 4 against an extreme liberal like Judd

#27     Mar 11, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

LOL

Run Ashley, Run.

McConnell's campaign manager, former Ron Paul aide Jesse Benton, has an explanation for the disappointing numbers: Public Policy Polling is deliberately manufacturing bogus data, as part of a larger Democratic conspiracy. Joe Sonka published a message Benton wrote yesterday:

On the first day of Republican Campaign Manager School, they teach us to ignore PPP polls. You see, PPP is a partisan Democrat polling firm, and they make their living giving the Democrat Party numbers they want to see.

Benton added, "Cooked polls are certainly only the start of the liberals' plans."

#28     Mar 11, 2013
  9. jem

jem

well the fricken republicans let the dems cook polls... and therefore control the theme of the re election of Obama..
    Everyone presumed Obama was going to win because the polls told them so... even a 8 months to a year out.

And those polls were cooked to d plus 20 polls.
    It was incredibly stupid for Republicans... to allow the mantra that Obama would be re -elected to go unchallenged when it was created by crooked polls.

Now they are already starting with Hillary.

If those idiots running the Republican party don't start buying their own reverse cooked polls they will be in the the same trap.

The inevitable victory of Hillary and Judd and whoever else.
    Allow that meme to exist... makes it very hard for the challenger to be taken seriously or raise enough money or get more air time for his / her new agenda or ideas.

It makes it hard for people to convince their friends to vote.

Do you want to support a new agenda against inevitability?

The Republican establishment... better get behind the ideas of the taxpayers and they bettter make it look like we can win.

#29     Mar 11, 2013
  10. I see they still haven't learned from the 2012 skewed poll nonsense

#30     Mar 11, 2013