Ashley Judd All But Certain To Run For Senate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

The writing was on the wall for everyone except ak the second bubba and the dem party started pushing another candidate, judd had no chance.

The woman has a "psychological support dog" that flies all over the world, and stands by her side 24/7 like a seeing eye dog for christs sake. What kind of moron would vote for her?

#91     Mar 27, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

IQ47

#92     Mar 27, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

I thought you probably read that "psychological support dog" stuff on some hack website. But, it's real! She has some problems. Left at home as a child while her mother and sister went on tour. Such abuse!

Poor Ashley had it so terrible. :(

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...support-dog-to-help-deal-with-her-depression/

#93     Mar 27, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

[​IMG]

This has to be the worst call in history, ak's candidate lost 2 years before the election. :p

#94     Mar 27, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

I assume someone is bookmarking this.

#95     Mar 27, 2013
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Ashley can pull it off.

:D

#96     Mar 27, 2013
  7. Another one who just doesn't get the irony of leftism. She wants to put the seat into the hands of "the people" by electing someone to fill the seat who will insist on making every decision for "the people." She'll show up somewhere on the west coast where that kind of stupidity reigns supreme.

#97     Mar 28, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

"pull it off" huh?

I'd let her pull it off, alright.
    :)

#98     Mar 28, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Yeah, Buckwheat. He seems to hang on every word someone says here that might not be quite right or work out that way.

#99     Mar 28, 2013
  10. #100     Mar 28, 2013