Ashley Dupree, Spitzer and Tim Sykes...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Mar 12, 2008.

1. He is extremely unstable. You should have seen his episode over a PureTick thread. Got everyone riled up over some shit they did, and then they must've given him a free membership or something. Next thing I know he's all kissing their ass and attacking everyone who came to his aid (or whatever you want to call it). People that act like that never go far anywhere in life...not just trading.

#21     Mar 13, 2008
  2. Bipolar with a small knob maybe??

#22     Mar 13, 2008
  3. My guess.

#24     Mar 13, 2008
  4. LOL, can't you guys stay on topic? :confused: :D
    Helluva news item Surf, I don't know how you do it. :)

I sincerely hope Timmay ain't think'in 'bout hitt'in that shit, if so he definitely had better wear a jimmy or two for little miss "what, do you want the sex or not"?

#25     Mar 13, 2008
  5. LOL sorry about that. What can I say? I have ET ADD. :p

#26     Mar 13, 2008
  6. No prob ... under the circumstances, completely understandable. :p

I have no idea why surdo decided he wanted to be such a tool, if you read his posts you'll see that he's actually a quality trader.
    Back to business, that's some nice poonani the girl got there, and lord knows what these young girls be pull'in in big 'ol New York Citay.

In a way I feel sorry for Wolfie, er, Spitzer. I mean, why pay such a high price (no matter how you slice it) when the shit is pretty much just fall'in off the trees? :eek:

#27     Mar 13, 2008
  7. I could see Ashley Dupree posing for Playboy because she cute and has drawn a lot of attention.

#28     Mar 13, 2008
  8. My money is that it's a phony profile...sykes could have easily setup another facebook profile himself and ripped those pics off of the myspace page.

The guy is just annoying.

:D

#29     Mar 13, 2008
  9. she needs to play the reality star angle... get a good agent... she might have some staying power as a cameo novelty in films etcetera if she is the least bit normal and can keep her nose clean relative to Hollywood. she clearly wants to be a star and will do anything to get there.

#30     Mar 13, 2008