Ash Wednesday

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Im not as old as you Pops,,,,,but there were many Cubans ready to fight that war and were left with their dick in their hands because of your brave President,,which was probably out fuckin some movie star, made the jets do a u-turn.........thats not even something to joke about you stupid fuck ass wipe....

#11     Mar 6, 2003
  2. tampa

tampa

...yep, it's true - lots of brave Cubans were ready to fight - behind US troops, far behind.

Most of them ended upin Miami, where they wait till this day for someone else to liberate Cuba - they pass the time being blowhards on Spanish Talk Radio, and insulting native Americans old enough to remember what really happened.

Yes it's true that the Bay of Pigs Cubans who landed were sliced to ribbons - the same guys who told Kennedy that the entire nation would take up arms...few if any did. dissidents almost always overestimate the passion of their fellow countrymen..

Insult me, insult Kennedy if you like - but learn to live with the truth. The old men who ran, are telling you the way they would like to think it was - not the way it really was.

#12     Mar 6, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

You're a sick SOB and to think that you are 57 years old and act like a true infant is mind boggling to say the least....yours must have been a sad life...this will be the last time I ever mutter a word to you..have a peaceful life and much love to you,,, you need it....

#13     Mar 6, 2003
  4. tampa

tampa

The truth often hurts.

True, one of us is acting like a child - I wonder who?

#14     Mar 6, 2003
  5. Start your own thread, men, this thread is about the absurdity of Ash Wednesday. :)

FRuiTY P.

#15     Mar 6, 2003