Asexuals - The New Frontier Of Societal Demands

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Once again a republican posts how they really feel about Phoenix

#21     Aug 20, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

So, you admit you are part of Stormfront. Why would you come here if you think that and are not part of it?

#22     Aug 20, 2012
  3. That is some rather weird logic, but a rightie needs that kind of thing:D

#23     Aug 20, 2012
  4. Self hatred is an awesome thing to watch, isn't it?

#24     Aug 20, 2012

5. How many days in the week do you not claim that someone or something is racist?

In a supposed time of better race relations it is amazing to me how often I hear someone use the word racism. It wasn't like this 25 years ago.

#25     Aug 20, 2012
  6. Sad and awesome at the same time

#26     Aug 20, 2012

7. Not as much as ET republicans make racist and insulting comments about African Americans,Hispanics,homosexuals etc

#27     Aug 20, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Weird logic?! You say this is Stormfront lite but you come here daily to post comments. I would think you would be happier hanging out with those who think like you on some site like the Daily Kos.

Do anti-Nazis hang out on sites they think members are promoting Nazism? No. Do those opposed to terrorism hang out on sites that promote terrorism? No. So, if you think most here promote racism, why are you here?

I'll tell you. It's because you know the posters here are not racists and you are the real racist posting here accusing others of being racist every day. You have probably gotten everything you have in life by playing the race card at every opportunity and it has become ingrained in your mind, your actions and your comments.

#28     Aug 20, 2012

#29     Aug 20, 2012

10. Actually, just as Max and Mav watch msnbc, I like to come here. Saves time. You guys are the embodiment of Rush, Hannity and Beck all rolled up in one. :D

There are plenty of people on hate sites and interact with them.

For example the insinuation that blacks get everything by playing the race and AA is prima facie racist. But you are so thoughoughly indoctrinated that you believe this to be true. You are a birther, and that is nothing but pure racism.

I have been able to understand the aging white male conservative mind, and I gotta tell ya, it sucks to be you, man. :D

#30     Aug 20, 2012