As the Dow keeps dropping, Obama is running out of people to blame.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Mar 3, 2009.

1. If only John McCain was president...

Sigh...

It is quite funny to me how the Obama bashers don't talk about how great McBush would have been...you know, McBush who wanted to stay the course of the Bush Doctrine...

#21     Mar 3, 2009
  2. jem

jem

how can this not be his fault. The market is forward looking and he his cabinet still have no plan and no serious strategy other than fricken pelosi and reid pork.

The lack of a plan is fricken frightening. it shows you how much the banks are controlling his ass.

so far the plan has been - I am a banker, lets continue to pretend its a credit crisis, you can give us trillions and make make every american owe us 50,000 dollars.

great fricken plan.

#22     Mar 3, 2009
  3. His job is to run the executive branch, not manage the expectations of Wall Street. In a little less than 4 years voters can turn the page, but it doesn't matter what happens now, what matters is what is happening in the election cycle of 2012.

The DOW hit an all time high in November 2007, about a year and a half ago, how accurate was Wall Street with that "prediction" about the economy going forward?

LMAO....

jem, one day you are going to have a heart attack or stroke from all the anger you have in your heart...

Chill out, trust in Jesus to take care of things...

#23     Mar 3, 2009
  4. It's not his fault in any way because he's not Bush. Remember, Bush was responsible for 9/11 since it occurred on his watch, never mind the years that preceded him, the chances to get bin Laden under Clinton, etc., etc.

Obama gets a pass because he is not Bush. Never mind that his "plan" is rotten to the core.

Get used to this fact: Any lack of progress will be attributed to Bush, any and all successes will be attributed to Obama.

#24     Mar 3, 2009
  5. Any of you guys here recall Feb. 10? You're all traders right? That was the day Geitner testified before Congress, and we all realized he had no plan. That turned out to be a 40 handle down day in the S&P. Oh, that was about 200 handles higher than we were today.

That was all Obama and Geitner. And it continues to this day. If they know what they're doing, it certainly isn't clear.

OldTrader

#25     Mar 4, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I do, but of course Hussein supporters tend to shy away from recalling historic facts.

I saw Geitner testifying yesterday. He was asked at least twice "where the money is coming from". He obfuscated on and on until the the congressmen's time was up, completely avoiding the question.

#26     Mar 4, 2009
  7. You guys hail Reagan as your savior and spiritual adviser, but he inherited a better economy than Obama did, and it took Reagan 18 months to turn it around (with deficit spending). Meanwhile, Obama has been at it for less than 2 months and you're already squealing and whining.

#27     Mar 4, 2009
  8. TGregg

TGregg

From http://www.imao.us :

#28     Mar 4, 2009
  9. If you think the late 70's early 80's economy was "better" than this then you're an idiot. Oh wait...you are an idiot....

#29     Mar 4, 2009
  10. Really? Were the Big Three automakers on the brink of failure? Were some of the country's largest financial institutions on the verge of collapse? And so on...

Everyone agrees that we live economic times the likes of which have not been seen in generations. Except you.

Did I mention squealing and whining? I didn't want to leave you out.

#30     Mar 4, 2009