As the Dow keeps dropping, Obama is running out of people to blame.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Mar 3, 2009.

1. No......your friends there would never have been as effective at consolidating the financial grid and centralizing power as obama's masters! :eek:

:cool:

#11     Mar 3, 2009
  2. The Greys?? I think they work for the Reptilians.

#12     Mar 3, 2009
  3. Cesko

Cesko

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=320892987513114

The same from IBD

ABC News reported this week that many upper-income taxpayers already are planning to cut back on work and investments to stay under $250,000 in income — the point where Obama's punitive taxes kick in. No one wins from this, yet Obama seems oblivious.

Gee who would ever guess?!

Things unraveling much faster than I thought. 30 years ago Obama would get away with his non-sense for years. In today's world it's much harder to fight capital.

#13     Mar 3, 2009
  4. Cesko

Cesko

Thank you for insight, next time, I will dismiss WSJ and IBD I will ask you.

#14     Mar 3, 2009
  5. JOSEF

JOSEF

<i>what exactly his qualifications for this job actually are????..</i>

I'm sure you can look up the constitution yourself regarding his age and him being born in the US. Furthermore, he was elected by the majority of the electoral college. Those are the qualifications in a nutshell. You do believe in our constitution, right?

#15     Mar 3, 2009
  6. Obama is doing good job overall along with Geithner and Ben. As long as he doesn't raise taxes the market should recovery within the next 6 or so months. Obama isn;t to blame for this selling.

#16     Mar 3, 2009
  7. JOSEF

JOSEF

<i>THEY DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING.</i>

Do you think Bush/Paulsen, the people that got us into this mess, knew what they were doing?

The stimulus bill has barely gotten passed. Why is it that people think our economy will be fixed tomorrow? It won't be. Obama himself has, a number of times, stated that things will get worse before they better.

I'm sure glad Obama is in office and not Mccain ("the fundamentals of our economy is good", "we are nation of whiners").

#17     Mar 3, 2009
  8. gkishot

gkishot

He stated this right after the election. If he told this before the election he would have had 0 chance of being elected. His campaign chimes ('Yes ,we can') were totally different.

#18     Mar 3, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

#19     Mar 3, 2009
  10. LOL. I'll believe it when I see it.

How many pro athletes, brokers, investors, are REALLY going to be stupid enough to insist on a pay cut so they only make 249,999 so their taxes won't go up?

How many TRADERS are going to protest the tax hike by intentionally limiting their profits and by intentionally increasing their losses?

Not any good ones, and only the paper traders, who don't have to worry about paying taxes on capital gains. Good traders don't worry about taxes, because they know they can always make enough to pay whatever they owe.

#20     Mar 3, 2009