As spending by wealthy weakens, so does economy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, Aug 1, 2010.

1. #31     Aug 2, 2010
  2. It amazes me how shit like you manage to post their ill conceived nut wing diatribe on here without backing up one single statement with facts or data.

Why are you so worried about other peoples taxes? you quite evidently do not have two dimes to rub together. You are way too stupid to amount to anything in life.

#32     Aug 5, 2010
  3. ptrjon

ptrjon

I think his original post works as a nice response for this post also:

Liberal fools always resort to name calling when the real facts don't support their case. Your on ignore so I don't have to read your tripe any more.

#33     Aug 5, 2010
  4. It amazes me how shit like you manage to post their ill conceived nut wing diatribe on here without backing up one single statement with facts or data.

Why are you so worried about other peoples taxes? you quite evidently do not have two dimes to rub together. You are way too stupid to amount to anything in life.

#34     Aug 6, 2010
  5. ptrjon

ptrjon

[​IMG]

#35     Aug 6, 2010
  6. pspr

pspr

Funny pic. ptrjon, you gotta put these fools on ignore. There is no point to read their stupid, obnoxious posts. They NEVER write anything useful or constructive.

#36     Aug 6, 2010
  7. S2007S

S2007S

According to new research from Moody’s Analytics, the top 5% of Americans by income account for 37% of all consumer outlays. Outlays include consumer spending, interest payments on installment debt and transfer payments.

By contrast, the bottom 80% by income account for 39.5% of all consumer outlays.

#37     Aug 6, 2010
  8. Yes we know how accurate moodys ratings are. If the system were honest these people should be put out of business. This is the same moodys that rated sewer mortgage backed bonds as AAA

Did they factor in the miscellaneous taxes, you know like gas taxes that actually pay for infrastructure or property tax outlays? I'll bet not. These numbers on spending by the supposed wealthy are all over the place and are meaningless.

The amusing part is most of these shit scum republicans who throw up these numbers don't have 2 nickles to rub together.

#38     Aug 6, 2010