As spending by wealthy weakens, so does economy

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, Aug 1, 2010.

1. how abt cap gains, any news?

#21     Aug 2, 2010
  2. You got it wrong.

[​IMG]

ATR is not really the best place for unbiased information given their history.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Americans_for_Tax_Reform_and_Jack_Abramoff

#22     Aug 2, 2010
  3. pspr

pspr

#23     Aug 2, 2010
  4. I am in the Married couple two earners. Boy do we pay taxes :)

But it is worth it, Kids seem like a pain in the ass.

#24     Aug 2, 2010
  5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Source

Rich get richer and the rest get told a bullshit story how they are so called better off than 30 years ago. The rich really don't provide much of function to make society better -- ie Why does Bill Gates want more HB1 visa programmers when there are plenty of out of work domestic programmers looking for work?

#25     Aug 2, 2010
  6. ptrjon

ptrjon

this is actually related to welfare and entitlement based spending- the poor spend their money in ways that allow the rich to get richer. They do not invest, save, or build wealth. The more money that is given to these, and the more these populations grow, the more the middle class shrinks.

#26     Aug 2, 2010
  7. #27     Aug 2, 2010
  8. pspr

pspr

Liberal fools always resort to name calling when the real facts don't support their case. Your on ignore so I don't have to read your tripe any more.

#28     Aug 2, 2010
  9. What fact? You quote me a source dated 2006 about expiring cuts, what part of proposed tax policies for 2011 you dont understand?

#29     Aug 2, 2010
  10. ptrjon

ptrjon

liking Obama is soooo 2008

#30     Aug 2, 2010