As soon as the audit is finished,tax returns will be released.And by audit, I mean the Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Nov 8, 2019.

1. exGOPer

exGOPer

Trump’s lawyers told a judge they’ll ask the U.S. Supreme Court next week to block a subpoena from the Manhattan district attorney seeking his tax filings and other financial records, Bloomberg reports.

"I'm under a routine audit and it'll be released, and as soon as the audit is finished it will be released," Trump said at the first debate in September.

All this because he has nothing to hide.

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

Trump in 2015: “I’ll release my taxes when I’m not under audit.”

Trump: 2016-19: “I’ll fight against releasing my taxes all the way to the Supreme Court! Also, New York, I hate you!” (in Annikin Skywalker’s voice).

3. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

I'm warning you. You're getting set up again to look like fools. This is what Trump does.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

It's well known Trump is an expert at setting himself up to look like a fool

5. loik

loik

and?

6. exGOPer

exGOPer

Just another lie, you are right, everyone should get used to these low life scum lying all the time.

7. loik

loik

Changing one's mind, isn't lying.

8. smallfil

smallfil

Only the IRS has the right to examine one's tax returns. Liberal idiots think that disclosing tax returns means a lot. It does not expose corruption. If the FBI and DOJ were actually, doing their jobs, a number of Senators and Congressmen from both Democrat and Republican parties would have been charged and prosecuted for corruption. Take note how much are their salaries in Congress and multiply that by their years in Congress. Compare that with their $150 million to $250 million net worths. President Donald Trump is already a billionaire when he became US President and his tax returns are audited by the IRS like everyone else. Some people are just too stupid to figure out who is actually corrupt.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  9. exGOPer

exGOPer

Knowing fully well that he wasn't going to release his returns BEFORE the election wasn't changing his mind, even back then it was a lame excuse since audits never stopped anyone from releasing their back returns.

And by the way, did he change his mind about building the wall with Mexico money? Or you gonna make excuse for that too?

10. loik

loik

Mexico are stopping people at their border now?
    https://apnews.com/c847182e79e240048ffb037589a62124

#10     Jan 1, 2020