As Predicted: Lib Media Cares More About Macaca Than Andrew Young's Anti-Jew Comments

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Aug 24, 2006.

1. I can care less about what Mel Gibson has to say, especially when he's drunk. The problem is not with me. It's with all those people who are obsessed with movie stars. Gibson is always at the center of attention no matter what. If you don't want Gibson to get all the attention, then don't pay for his movies.

Michael Jackson got a lot of attention a short while ago. I don't think Jesse Jackson is happy about him not getting attention. Get him into a movie and make sure it sells well, then you'll a lot of media attention on what he says.

#11     Aug 25, 2006
  2. What is not racist about that? :confused:

#12     Aug 27, 2006
  3. "Woe to the white man who utters a statement along the same lines."

Yes, the white man suffers and has suffered so much oppression as a racial group in America...

#13     Aug 27, 2006
  4. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

3 results for: racist
    Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source new!
    rac¡Eism  /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

¡Vnoun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

We all orginated from Monkeys, Right?

you're a fucking idiot.

#14     Aug 27, 2006
  5. A blatant display of superior intellect. :D

#15     Aug 27, 2006
  6. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Here's a quiz for you, Don't worry about answering correctly or incorrectly, You've already failed.

Put a Number (0-10) in the last column measuring the
    leve of racism exhibited. 10 Being equivalant to Bush allowing all those poor negros die in Katrina....

|
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Indian calls another Indian a "monkey" |
    Indian calls Black a "monkey" |
    Indian calls White a "monkey' |

Black calls another Black a "monkey" |
    Black calls Indian a "monkey" |
    Black calls White a "monkey' |

White calls another White a "monkey" |
    White calls Black a "monkey" |
    White calls Indian a "monkey' |

I'll gather up all the races of the world and continue the list shortly ...

#16     Aug 27, 2006
  7. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

No, it wasn't. I was simply making an observation of yours. It doesn't require much intellect to observe your mental deficiencies, because you a fucking idiot.

#17     Aug 27, 2006
  8. More on Andrew Young's comments, apology

Young_1 Judging from the stories being reported this morning, Andrew Young is not arguing with those who say comments he made to a Los Angeles newspaper this week were racially offensive and inappropriate. The former Atlanta mayor, U.N. ambassador and long-time civil rights advocate is readily admitting his words were hurtful and is apologizing. (Photo by Michael A. Schwarz, USA TODAY.)

The furor, which has prompted Young to step down from a group that Wal-Mart had put together to improve its image, began with

quotes published Thursday in The Los Angeles Sentinel, an African-American publication. In that report, Young agreed that when Wal-Mart stores come into communities they often put smaller shops out of business. But many of those small stores have "ripped off our communities enough," he added. "First it was Jews, then it was Koreans and now it's Arabs; very few black people own these stores."

In this morning's stories, Young says:

• His comments were "completely and utterly inappropriate. ... I apologize for those comments. I retract those comments. And I ask for the forgiveness of those I have offended." Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

• "I was attempting to say that these large shops have been good for my community, and in this meeting I said it too quick. And instead of giving a long explanation, it was a racist shorthand, which was wrong." The Los Angeles Times.

• "It’s against everything I ever thought in my life. ... It never should have been said. I was speaking in the context of Atlanta, and that does not work in New York or Los Angeles." The New York Times.

http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2006/08/more_on_andrew_.html

#18     Aug 27, 2006
  9. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

:p

Now that is comedy. "I never thought the Jews were ripping us blacks off before I made that statement! It goes against everything I ever thought!"

Here is the difference, the Left seizes upon these situations because they consider themselves good (perhaps their only) opportunities to assassinate their opponents and make political ground.

Most efforts are pathetic and blow-up in their faces. Why??? BECAUSE MOST EVERYONE IS "RACIST" TO SOME DEGREE. Depending, of course, on who is defining "racism" at that point in time.

Some might consider marching down the streets in a Monkey costume racist, for example: http://www.newsleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060825/NEWS01/60825001

The right doesn't give a shit largely.

#19     Aug 27, 2006