As If Bear Has Not Been Screwed Enough - Now They Want To Castrate Him!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Mar 5, 2010.

Market Next Week

1. Bull

31 vote(s)
    38.3%
  2. Flat

11 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Bear

19 vote(s)
    23.5%
  4. I don't care about the market, just SAVE BEAR's NUTs!

20 vote(s)
    24.7%
  1. Market pretty much invalidated this entire thread, didn't it?

#41     Mar 9, 2010
  2. Thread title is about the bear getting screwed - not a top call.

#42     Mar 9, 2010
  3. I beg to differ. Shortie was looking for a drop this week (which admittedly can still happen).

#43     Mar 9, 2010
  4. not sure what happened to that bear, but i am in pain :( .

yes, i was stupid enough to follow up on my own predictions.

LOL

#44     Mar 9, 2010
  5. Tellin' ya. No reason to even think about shorting such a rigged and gamed market.

#45     Mar 9, 2010
  6. yeah, it's all designed to screw the bears. for example, now is the perfect time to trap the late bulls with a nice gap down. why has not it happened yet?

#46     Mar 9, 2010
  7. There was a smackdown today at 1145. It's like musical chairs. No one wants to get caught!!!

Seems like the market's gunning for new highs. What a flood of stops will be hit if it does. In the meantime we are crawling higher.

The big volume has been on "reversal days" otherwise it's squeeze higher pull back a few points, lather, rinse, repeat.

I figure we got one or two more days of this shit, then volatility. The question is will that just put us in place to gather enough momentum for new highs?

We've essentially closed higher every day since 2/8 a month long rally. It's getting a little tired.

#47     Mar 9, 2010
  8. I don't see an end to this crap until the QE expires at month end. Then let's see how well the market holds up. In my uneducated and uninformed opinion, we're seeing the gunning up for as high as we can get before that happens, with the knowledge that after QE is over, the real game begins.

#48     Mar 9, 2010
  9. Do we have selloff ?

#49     Mar 9, 2010
  10. You're prolly right!! Very telling market action today after lunch. Volume into the zeroline. Can't let it drop below par for the day!!!

#50     Mar 9, 2010