As If Bear Has Not Been Screwed Enough - Now They Want To Castrate Him!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by shortie, Mar 5, 2010.

Market Next Week

1. Bull

31 vote(s)
    38.3%
  2. Flat

11 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Bear

19 vote(s)
    23.5%
  4. I don't care about the market, just SAVE BEAR's NUTs!

20 vote(s)
    24.7%
  1. if the market were to start dropping this week, what would be good sectors that may lead to the downside: semis, financials? i would like to pick a couple of sectors like that and watch them like a hawk for any weakness, once i detect a weakness i will pounce.

any good candidate sectors?

#21     Mar 7, 2010
  2. You guys can continue to short like lunatic gamblers looking for the next jackpot. But it's been accurately said here earlier. The Feds aren't done jacking up the market. IT's manipulated. No charts, indicators or fundamentals in the world are going to counter that. Go long, make money. Buy dips. Keep positions smaller than usual and stops tighter than usual. And let it ride.

#22     Mar 7, 2010

3. Sorry Shorty, Ivan just owned you with the above post.

Now gather your inaccurate charts, blah blah posts, and stupid poll and get the hell out,,

YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

Rennick Trump out:cool:

#23     Mar 8, 2010
  4. Bill, and how those puts of yours doing? Just hold on, you will see that I am right this week. Just don't tell me you capitulated last Fri.

#24     Mar 8, 2010
  5. If I had gone with the "Ball" instead of listening to you I'd be rolling phat. What is your physical address Shorty. I'm sending over the brass knuckle boys.

:cool:

#25     Mar 8, 2010
  6. stalemate so far today: indexes are fluctuating near Fri close. this week is news poor and nobody wants to stick their neck out it seems.

#26     Mar 8, 2010
  7. Bill, remember the end of Jan 1943 when we were waiting in ambush for the Krauts under Stalingrad? It was a bitter cold night and we were drinking stinky schnapps. When I woke up I found my left nut frozen solid, apparently I did not zip up properly having too much to drink. Was it painful? You bet! But I did not quit, did not crawl to the hospital. I staying with the ambush and 2 days later the Krauts surrendered!

The moral of the story: if you have a solid plan and still have at least one nut left, stick to the original plan!

#27     Mar 8, 2010
  8. Good post Shorty. The glorious near victory by the Fatherlands finest was ambushed by your frozen nads? Wow, we need to re-write the history books. Damned commies been takin all the credit.

Kaiser Wilhelm Rennick aus!:cool:

#28     Mar 8, 2010
  9. Here are the reasons you need to at-least watch your long positions
    Please see the attached file.
    1- Signaling overbought indicators. In the last 9 months these indicators on the daily chart have shown an accurate sign of a quick drop
    2-Divergence in volume and the price
    3- And probably the CME contract expiration

I am not saying go short or long here... Just watch out.

Good luck fellas

#29     Mar 8, 2010

10. Do you use all those indicators? Do any of them make you money on a consistent basis?

#30     Mar 8, 2010