As America's waistline expands, costs soar

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, May 1, 2012.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Gyles

Gyles

Thanks for the link, Banjo, an interesting one and a good stimulus for the obese to reduce as they shall gain both health wise and monetary wise. :)
    It reminds me of the phrase "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise".
    Maybe we can rephrase it as "Eat less and exercise more makes a man healthy wealthy and wise"?

3. Or, "Late to bed, early to rise... keeps your gal from going out with other guys."

4. "Whenever I see a fat person slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.”

5. 0bamacare alleviates such responsibility.

6. Metaphorically, you ARE the ant. When fatso goes splat... he/she lands on your (financial) head.... you get to pay for his/her health care costs. How funny is that?

7. morganist

morganist Guest

Why are there so many fat people in America?

Do the people not know restraint?:D

8. zdreg

zdreg

plenty of fat in the UK where u probably come from.

9. morganist

morganist Guest

True.

10. It's not the waistline that is a problem, primary problem is people have been programmed to become much more stupid than prior generations. These obese retards know they're stupid, and they're proud of being fat and retarded.

#10     May 4, 2012