As a trader, would you...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by minimi, May 6, 2003.

1. minimi

minimi

Would you help a fugitive who apparently has a big sum of hard cash (U.S./EURO. $), say $1 billion, hiding from the authority?

2. Why? Was this matter brought to your attention by Qusay Hussien.lol?

If it was from him I would turn him in. And of course ask for a reward. But if anybody dare take his money and put it into the US economy they should burn!

3. VOLUME

VOLUME

on what he is wanted for....if it's a "victimless crime" (embezzlement, money laundering, tax fraud) I would help him for some big cash.
    If it was for murder, terrorism, etc. I would dime him out.

4. trdrmac

trdrmac

I am sure that many of you have heard about the Nigerian Scam that goes around. I would be willing to bet that more than one person will be getting an email offering a substantial reward for helping Qusay exchange this currency.

5. jem

jem

victimless crime typically refers to things like prostitution or perhaps marijuana possession. I can tell you one thing for sure, embezzlement is not victimless especially, if it was your money that is missing

6. What an offensive, despicable question you pose. I am wondering, why ask it at all? What does it have to do with anything besides trying to get approval from others for the commitment of an illegal act?

I cant believe that half of you guys/gals would actually consider harboring a fugitive for any amount of money! What good would that money be if you were in prison?

7. You have a valid point but it is these despicable comments and questions that brings out the true fabric of individuals.

8. Obviously...its pretty sad IMO.

9. You are right. But than again the way things should be and the way things are usually consist of two totally different scenarios.

Human nature ~~~:mad:

#10     May 6, 2003