As a central banker would you accept a salary in the money you print ?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SNBthetrue, Oct 5, 2010.

1. If you look around you would see that the word of Plato are self fullfilling in the sense that all our society have been build on this text...

HOWEVER facing the reality, sorry the ever changing reality, there can't be a superior or inferior "stock"...

I would like to think about his analogy with the dog ... which dogs would you prefer ? Which one is the superior ? Every dog that you take will have advantages and disadvantages... too big, too small, too fast, too tired, too excited, too weak, too smart etc etc...

The most versatile is the Wolf... naturally perfect !

So let's takes the exemple of one of the richest man of this century, William Henry Gates III... I don't want to be offensive but I would not prefer to have him at my side in a Middle Age battle... However let's do a code contest ^^...

The thing is that the reality is shifting at a really fast rate... even for life itself... so we can't predict where/ or what will be the qualities necessary to survive in a uncertain futur...

Dear Scataphagos,

Certain people amaze me on this TRADING forum ^^

#11     Oct 7, 2010
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

what pension scheme is even necessary when you know what the markets will do before even the markets do?

#12     Oct 7, 2010