As a Californian, I thought I had the worst govt in the union

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Dec 1, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

I think California should raise taxes much higher so tourist facilities would be even better.

#31     Dec 1, 2012
  2. yeah but I don't really mind because otherwise I'd have to read POS sites like huff poo to find out what liberal douche bags are thinking.

Of course I can't post there because their definition of hate speech is a conservative winning an argument while liberals are free to use any curse word and epithet known in their personal attack retorts.

#32     Dec 1, 2012
  3. right, it's not like the republic of california economy is important.

#33     Dec 1, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

A point of contention my good man. As liberal douche bags do little if any thinking. If they did, they wouldn't be liberals.

#34     Dec 1, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Half price entrance to SeaWorld San Diego when you present a receipt from any hotel off Hotel Circle.
    Free entrance for producing a receipt from Hotel del Coronado.

#35     Dec 1, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Illegal immigrants cost the state of California over $10 Billion in 2004. What do you suppose it costs the state in 2012?

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/immigrationnaturalizatio/a/caillegals.htm

According to a study conducted by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), illegal immigration costs California nearly $22 billion each year. This amounts to $2,724 per California household to pay for the health care, education, welfare and incarceration of illegal immigrants.

http://www.house.gov/gallegly/media/media2011/col030611immigration.htm

Is it worth it, Californians? It's almost your entire budget deficit of $25 Billion.

#36     Dec 1, 2012
  7. Maybe I should say how they" fweel on the issues".

#37     Dec 1, 2012
  8. ~~~

~~~

Sausalito is the Best!!! Peaceful,lovely and beautiful home to me. I am a foodie, I need to just drive across the Golden Gate Bridge to eat clam chower, lobters seafood, dim sum, Chinese , Korean, Japanese, Thai, cuisines around the world.:D

Tourists around the world love to visit California because it's so unique crazy beautiful too! :D

#38     Dec 1, 2012
  9. ~~~

~~~

Vacation in USA is cheap now! Cars and houses etc are super cheap compare to Shanghai/Beijing or Japan, Hong Kong or Singapore.

#39     Dec 2, 2012
  10. Hence the tragedy of what is happening to California. It is an absolutely awesome state, ruined by liberal politicians.

The thing that scares us is they are now pushing the exact same policies on the country as a whole. They couldn't care less how much illegals cost or anything else, because they don't plan on paying for it themselves. That's what rich republicans are for.

#40     Dec 2, 2012