As a Californian, I thought I had the worst govt in the union

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hughb, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

You're been spewing more hate than usual.

#21     Dec 1, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

You clealry do not understand my personality, when i post things, I am laughing while i post, i dont get frustrated, not over internet people anyways, take for instance, yesterday when i was mocking trendlover calling her a filthy racist, all i was doing it saying the exact same garbage she is, and repeating it back to her, while i laughed at her, because she got worked up over it, she says the exact same thing as me, but i end up laughing at her.

I argue the absurd with absurdity, its amazing how worked up the left gets when their exact same arguments are used on them.

I post shit that is stupid, and overthe top because it is funny watching liberals get their panties in a twist when the exact same bullshit tactics are used on them.

#22     Dec 1, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

So you're just a common troll (or griefer). Check.

#23     Dec 1, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

No, i have no problem debating topics, with anyone who wants to, and who is serious, but when i see someone posting bullshit, i respond with the exact same bullshit they are.

Its pretty funny, all your buddies on the left like calling everyone a racist and a biggot, but they become unhinged when the exact same thing is said in return.

#24     Dec 1, 2012
  5. Yes, you're practicing "Response Equity". Ricter doesn't like it, hence the angry replies.

#25     Dec 1, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

I've noticed that, too.
    He's really had a lot of anger showing in his online persona.
    He has, in the past, been somewhat moderate, IMO.
    Maybe the election "aged" him a lot, if you know what I mean.

#26     Dec 1, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Although, of course, you'll never be as cool as me.:cool: :cool: :cool: :p :p :p

#27     Dec 1, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are you serious? (or just drunk again?)

YOU are the guy who comes to a TRADING website to argue with and degrade members you have absolutely nothing in common with. As you have admitted you're communist and have no interest in trading.

YOU, and IQ47, are the quintessential trolls.

#28     Dec 1, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You've been more full of shit than usual.

#29     Dec 1, 2012
  10. right someone who doesn't vote but has lots to say about politics is certainly going for the cool "PRESENT VOTE"

#30     Dec 1, 2012