Article: Is Bitcoin Mining Profitable in 2017?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by gwb-trading, Oct 15, 2017.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Is Bitcoin Mining Profitable in 2017?
    https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-mining-profitable-beginners-explanation/

The short answer would be “It depends on how much you’re willing to spend”. Each person asking himself this will get a slightly different answer since Bitcoin Mining profitability depends on many different factors. In order to find out Bitcoin mining profitability for different factors “mining profitability calculators” were invented.

These calculators take into account the different parameters such as electricity cost, the cost of your hardware and other variables and give you an estimate of your projected profit. Before I give you a short example of how this is calculated let’s make sure you are familiar with the different variables:

(More at above url)

Onra likes this.
  2. algofy

algofy

I remember reading something similar back in like 2004 or something, I decided against it. I wish I would have never read that article.

3. FK mining. All the money has been in price appreciation. All the miners that sold CHEEP are regretting they were born.

If you thought so much of the btc scam, you should have just bought and held. No need to mine

4. algofy

algofy

solid point