Article By Pabst

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Oh jeez bro. I didn't mean you! you black guy's are always getting blamed for nothing. :D

#81     Apr 21, 2008
  2. Sqanp

Sqanp

#82     Apr 21, 2008
  3. LMAO :D

#83     Apr 21, 2008
  4. LOL, this from someone who named themselves Sqanp ... :p

#84     Apr 21, 2008
  5. Pabst

Excellent article! Thanks for taking the time to post it.

Good Trading

#85     Apr 21, 2008
  6. No, Kurt, YOU'RE the loser here. You've been outed.

How does it feel?

One of the bad things about the internet is the lack of accountability. People can post hate speech anonymously, hiding behind some innocent sounding moniker.

You called a person a half-breed, a term better suited for describing animals, not human beings. To most of us who live in the civilized world of 2008, and not 1908, that is repulsive behavior.

Aren't you even a bit ashamed about that? Some of your defenders here seem OK with that. Shame on them as well.

I have a suggestion. Grow a backbone already, and post your garbage under your real name. I am all for free speech, and even hate speech should be considered protected, but if you make your own bed...

At least that is what adults do.

Of course, you won't. The one thing that stands out about bigots is their cowardice. Down deep inside, they're pathetic, lacking the courage of their own convictions. They may be grown up, but they're not men.

I have yet to see some bigot post under his/her real name.

Maybe you should be the first. I mean, we know who you are.

Doubt that we'll see you run for Congress again.

After all, you've been outed. :)

#86     Apr 21, 2008
  7. Sooooooo, Mr. Synic. Just what grade of crack were your parents smoking when they named you Smiling?

- Spydertrader

#87     Apr 21, 2008
  8. Hey that's a pretty cowardly thing to do to someone who has presented their real name in an otherwise anonymous fourm ...

... and Pabst's political, social and racial views aren't really on topic for this thread.

We're talking about trading here, so let's leave it at that. If you want to "out" the person who uses the Pabst moniker it's easy enough to start another thread trumpting your "issues".

The problems of race/religion/economics/male/female etc. certainly won't be solved in this little world ... lets see if we can just focus on the problems of trading and make some headway on that matter.

#88     Apr 21, 2008
  9. Outed? For calling Barrack Obama a half breed? LMFAO.

At least two ET'ers were at a speech I made in 2004 where I called Obama a communist. The last thing I need do is hide behind anonymity.

I'll give you an example. You know my name, right? And I don't know yours, correct? Even still I have no fear in calling you a mother fucking cock sucker. See. That wasn't Pabst saying those mean things. That was Kurt. Wanna do something about it?

Of course you won't. Because you're pure faggot.

#89     Apr 21, 2008
  10. Thank's.

#90     Apr 21, 2008