Article By Pabst

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Apr 18, 2008.

1. I like you Pabst, I don't agree with all of your political views and some of your comments but your views and comments remind me of one of my best friends.
    I started reading this forum to try to learn how to make money trading. Even if I though you were a complete asshole, if I thought I could learn how to make more money I'd listen to what you said about trading. I don't understand people who chose who to listen to on business or educational information based upon someones political or religious views.

#101     Apr 22, 2008
  2. wetnurse

wetnurse

Was there anything in that article that hasn't been said over and over again in magazines and forums? I didn't find one ground-breaking nugget, yet the praise from others is oozing.

I guess anything that even has a modicum of logic and isn't written by a derelict making fun at someone else here is grandly applauded by the members regardless of the content.

#102     Apr 22, 2008
  3. Allenhobbs, don't be mad just because you just blew up on your journal. People have a right to rip on your punk ass after all the shit you talked.

#103     Apr 22, 2008
  4. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Same for me. Even if you seems quite scary politically for an european like me, I will continue to read your posts about trading and your journal I discovered recently( I read it all in one morning )...

#104     Apr 22, 2008
  5. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

Listen, the amazing thing about a talent or a truly creative and intelligent person is that after he/she verbalized, summarized and formalized a breakthrough everyone realizes how simple and obvious the idea is. Everybody is a genius on the hindsight!

#105     Apr 22, 2008
  6. I still can't get over the brouhaha over Obama's not wearing a pin. Frankly, I thought that this kind of adolescent peer pressure was the exclusive preserve of high school.

As for your article, Pabst, it was an interesting read. It is clear that you and I trade quite differently. However, since you make a lot more money than I do, I'd best just leave it there. :D

#106     Apr 22, 2008
  7. client#9

client#9

#107     Apr 22, 2008
  8. I would have to agree. Like warren buffet. People priase him constantly but what has he done recently?

#108     Apr 22, 2008
  9. I saw the trailer. And, since I am not a creationist, I regarded it as trailer trash (no offense to those people who may reside in trailers). So, no, I won't be checking out that nonsense. But thanks for asking.

#109     Apr 22, 2008