Article By Pabst

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Apr 18, 2008.

1. As opposed to what, an IMPURE faggot? LOL. Remember, you're the one being outed here, not me.

Forty-something fat men do not scare me.

I've sent your s$#% to your congresswoman, Jan Schakowsky, in case you decide to run again.

I'm done with you.

#91     Apr 21, 2008
  2. I mentioned that I would be happy to move this to chit-chat; but I see no sense in starting a thread on this. I'm no sadist.

I've made my point. Mr. Eckhardt's words speak for themselves.

Nothing more from me on this. I promise.

#92     Apr 21, 2008
  3. What's your point? You're the one doing the 'hiding behind some innocent sounding moniker'. You think someone with a brain can't see this? You are a true slimy cockroach.

#94     Apr 21, 2008
  4. Big difference, Spyderman: I am not writing down hate speech, calling people "half breeds" and such.

#95     Apr 21, 2008
  5. That article sent to the trib by pabst is a masterpiece. Nice job.

#96     Apr 21, 2008
  6. bighog

bighog Guest

Pabst

Good stuff, naturally myself and others will view intraday e-mini trading in slightly different light because in this game we all "MUST" find our own way because as individuals we are the ones that muster up the stones to hit the mouse on entry and exit. So i grade you a A -

Trading noise is a losing strategy as you say. Heck, i never danced with all the gals at a sock-hop because i was to busy scoping out the floor for the good ones i would like to "RUN" with. Some for intraday trading, i call noise DEAD ZONES and leave em alone as i train the eyes to the next "RUN".

Intuition from prior experience is a skill of a professional in any profession.

Just like you state about channel trading being nothing more than lines drawn along higher highs and higher lows for up channel, down channel being simply lines drawn along lower highs and even lower lows. Channel trading in original form did not come with a box of crayons. So i commend you on telling things as they are. Those that need crayons are not ready for pabst (PRIME) time yet. Keep telling it like it is. :cool: :cool: :)

#97     Apr 21, 2008
  7. tbomb

tbomb

Smiling is a total douche.

Good posts Pabst.

T

#98     Apr 21, 2008
  8. LMAO when I read it.

LMAO hours after.

The award for the most eloquent use of language goes to you, sir.

May I venture as far as to suggest that your response has possibly more depth than the entire article.

#99     Apr 21, 2008
  9. Mike21

Mike21

:p:mad:

#100     Apr 21, 2008