Article: Bankruptcy Judge Orders Wade Cook Into Liquidation

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by gwb-trading, Jan 27, 2003.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#31     Feb 22, 2007
  2. maxpi

maxpi

He He... the guy wrote books on avoidance of income taxes... This resurrected thread reminds me that the very first time I had the notion of trading was when I listened to Wade Cook speak on an infomercial. That had to be 12 years back and I recall it now, I had forgotten about it entirely. He was talking about cash to cash, no waiting for rewards, it appealed to me bigtime.

#32     Feb 22, 2007
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

"convicted former investment guru Wade Cook of tax evasion and other crimes for failing to report royalty income of about $9.5 million. " sound like his books still selling well

#33     Feb 22, 2007
  4. maxpi

maxpi

I think I bought one actually. Friends talked me out of going to a seminar at $2000, whew, I have to learn to lay down until those feelings go away!!

#34     Feb 23, 2007
  5. Right, the
    sheeple can't say they weren't warned about Wade Cook.

Even Fools had him figured out and published detailed caveats back in the crook's stock market-hype heyday.

#35     Feb 23, 2007
  6. #36     Feb 23, 2007
  7. "Crook is a slang term for a criminal or a person of questionable morality. Specifically it refers to someone who is corrupt and uses dishonest or unethical tactics to gain money. The adjective crooked can refer to such persons or actions. This version of the term may also be archaically used as a verb in reference to becoming a criminal or causing another to become a criminal. Biblically, 'crooked' meant 'twisted', 'corrupt', or 'not straight'." - Wikipedia

"...Slang. to steal, cheat, or swindle..." - dictionary.com

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003581055_webcook20.html

http://www.king5.com/business/stories/NW_022107BUBwadecook_guiltytaxJM.20235b96.html#

#37     Feb 26, 2007