Arthur Deco Mentors ET Noobs

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Jan 30, 2011.

1. What don't you like about that code? Too simple for you? I use it daily to assess my position trades. That and my lucky gold Philharmonic. Can't even GIVE something away here. Everybody thinks it's a joke. Joke attached.

#51     Jan 31, 2011
  2. NoDoji

NoDoji

Typo, Arthur. You left out the "p" in that second sentence.

#52     Jan 31, 2011
  3. LeeD

LeeD

NoDoji, now picture a hot Cuban bloke "pleasing" a car...

#53     Jan 31, 2011
  4. WHO is your GOD?.:confused:

#54     Jan 31, 2011
  5. So it should read "I treat women like I treat carp?"

#55     Jan 31, 2011
  6. The religion of rigorous system trading.

#56     Jan 31, 2011
  7. LeeD

LeeD

At least in one palace in Thailand they don't feed carp. Instead they sell overpriced carp food to visitors (and must be making some good cash from it). I wonder how this translates onto women.

I can also say that mentoring at satire "by example" in this thread is very effective. I have already learned a thing or two... and it's not even been full 10 pages.

#57     Jan 31, 2011
  8. Art.

Jocular spurter, dipsomaniacal ranter, splenetic, priapic, sclerotic and scrofulous.
    Libidinous and insidious prankster.
    Untame gamer and ribber and fibber.
    A Boroughs and Hunter S.
    Eloquent gambler and rambler.
    A dreamer, a schemer a custard creamer.
    A human amidst the autonoma.
    A phenomena.

#58     Jan 31, 2011
  9. We do the same thing here, except it is food for koi in the Japanese Garden of the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens.

If you have lernt anything I would appreciate knowing what it is so I can benefit from it myself. As to this being satire, I am deeply offended. I am doing my best to change my image from curmudgeon to kindly abuelo. Failing that, I will start over with a new alias.

#59     Jan 31, 2011
  10. You are far too kind. I am in person merely a flatulent old windbag. But that does not prevent me from being deeply wounded at not being taken seriously in this thread. Noobs are conspicuous by their absence. I think all the real traders who have posted here are scaring the noobs away.

#60     Jan 31, 2011