Art thou shivering yet, (r u scared yet)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by confused-NOT, Nov 20, 2006.

1. jan168

jan168

To S2007S:

For a while I thought you’re 1000% long this market.
    I’m in hole too; since someone called 1390 was the top.
    Everyday I hope for the better; it seems today is going to closed in green also ; may be by not much.
    Too many people waiting to get in…
    Last week; a 17 years old busboy asking me whats the good stock to buy...
    it feels like before the 2000; before the end of the bubble busting time.

not a good sign.

#51     Nov 21, 2006
  2. We are STILL seeing those bullish sharp rebounds off the lows & support levels

The 'money guys' for lack of a better work WONT let the markets drop too low below key support levels casue that could cause a potential panick and chain reaction selling.

In addition news doesnt have the same effect as it used to have. Bad news no long affects the market like it used to back in Spring of 2006.

It is about keeping the price stable though the thanksgiving holiday and then rallying it again the following week all the way till 2007. And then a pause perhaps.

All upside from there. No reason 2 sell now.

#52     Nov 21, 2006
  3. Thanks man (bows). I only had 25K so i didnt make that much. The easiest trade was buying 100k DE and 100k GME off the open. S0 easy when bad news is the new great news!

#53     Nov 21, 2006
  4. congrats once again to all dip buyers!!

there is truely NO RISK$$$$

go market $$$

#54     Nov 21, 2006
  5. Mvic

Mvic

Ofcourse there is risk, just like there would be risk if you saw a break and shorted it. A professional trader manages risk by employing proper size and money management. This is why a professional can make money in bear AND bull markets. This whining about the market going straight up and not pulling back is really getting old especially from people who have supposedly been at this game for a while.

Get out from under the "should be" mindset and deal with what is.

We all know that the value of something is not what we think it "should be" intrinsically, but rather it is what the market will pay for it. This is the lesson of the bubble.

#55     Nov 21, 2006
  6. From a statistical standpoint using the last 5 months of data the markets are essentially risk free

ALL DIPS ARE BOUGHT

NO SUCH THING AS A SELL OFF CAUSE THE MONEY MEN DONT EANT IT TO HAPPEN

IT CANT HAPPEN

ALL DIPS MUST BE BOUGHT

#56     Nov 21, 2006
  7. S2007S

S2007S

speaking of going long,. i had my hand on the buy button for NYX at 99.89 and didnt have the courage to press it, since then its been going up for the last 45 minutes, now trading at 103.25...im kicking myself for not buying....that would have been an awesome trade...

#57     Nov 21, 2006
  8. S2007S

S2007S

i knewwww i should have bought that 9 point dip, i knew this market would trade higher,,,,next dip should happen in 2009....

#58     Nov 21, 2006
  9. suck to have to wait that long, but at least you know for 100% certainty that when that dip does occur you will be profitable.... guaranteed!

#59     Nov 21, 2006
  10. S2007S

S2007S

exactly like i wrote it last time. 100% guaranteed.....new intraday highs as I write this...

#60     Nov 21, 2006